OT Christmas Lists

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
i watch it until it says 1 minute left and then i bid. sometimes it goes up more than i want it to so i don't but that's what my mom has always done and it works for me! like if you're looking for miss me jeans or uggs, look in the summer because prices will be lower than in the winter. and toms prices are lower in january-february because it's kinda cold (i wear mine in the cold anyways) and if you're selling something, i know i'm annoying but put the starting bid at 5$ more than ebay reccomends and if it's in good condition put the buy it now price as the retail price... sometimes, people buy the buy it now at 90$ when the actual bid is only 60$ (don't ask me why)
Yeah I'm one of those who buy the buy it now price because I'm too lazy and don't know how to bid. But now I think I can try! Thanks:) I wear my toms in the winter too! Toms and Uggs are basically all I wear other than cheer shoes! I REALLY want those leopard Nike Frees 5.0 v4 but they are on ebay for like $200... and out of stock everywhere I have checked. Ugh just my luck!

A teddy bear, so when I go to UPike (which is 10 hours from home), I may possibly feel a little less homesick. That is all.

Yeah I'm one of those who buy the buy it now price because I'm too lazy and don't know how to bid. But now I think I can try! Thanks:) I wear my toms in the winter too! Toms and Uggs are basically all I wear other than cheer shoes! I REALLY want those leopard Nike Frees 5.0 v4 but they are on ebay for like $200... and out of stock everywhere I have checked. Ugh just my luck!
ugh i wanted them too and they were supposed to be getting them in at dicks but when i was put on the waiting list they said probably not until like march. MARCH?! REALLY? lol. i also found a toms wholesale website (thanks pinterest!) that has toms for pretty cheap but you have to order 100$ worth since its "wholesale" which i actually wouldn't mind..

ugh i wanted them too and they were supposed to be getting them in at dicks but when i was put on the waiting list they said probably not until like march. MARCH?! REALLY? lol. i also found a toms wholesale website (thanks pinterest!) that has toms for pretty cheap but you have to order 100$ worth since its "wholesale" which i actually wouldn't mind..
Hey if you ordered some I'd pay you for mine!

I hate Toms. I just don't understand the obsession everyone at my high school had with them.
my best friends are obsessed my one friend has at least 15 pairs and she ALWAYS wears them. like always she wears her winter boots to school puts her toms in her backpack and changes the second she walks through the door -.-

The only thing on my list is hope that my CP will change religions before Christmas!! Something that doesn't celebrate!!

She is constantly tagging me on Instagram and FB in pics of the things she wants. Today, she actually went through the pro shops of the better gyms picking out things she wants!! OMG.....her total was over $1000!!!

I do hope that you all have a wonderful holiday season and Santa brings you everything on your list!!

On mine I've got
A footless onez,
CA blue claw tee
CA bows
Orange ray tee
Nfinity veganence
Money
Make-up preferably clinique or mac
Katy Perry's perfume Meow
These cute nail polish's in the shape of hello kitty
MIC box set
Addidas gazelles
Remmington hair wand (perfect for comps)
:))

Don't put a puppy on the Christmas list your boyfriend will see as a joke (especially when your apartment doesn't allow dogs) cause given the choice between uggs, perfume, jewelry or a cute fluffy puppy - he'll go with the puppy. haha :p

On mine I've got
A footless onez,
CA blue claw tee
CA bows
Orange ray tee
Nfinity veganence
Money
Make-up preferably clinique or mac
Katy Perry's perfume Meow
These cute nail polish's in the shape of hello kitty
MIC box set
Addidas gazelles
Remmington hair wand (perfect for comps)
:))

Has anybody told ya'll the story about Hello Kitty meaning devil? Hahaha, it's totally not true, but could be useful if you wanna scare someone!

Back