OT Christmas Lists

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I finally decided exactly what I want. Just one thing:

A KitchenAid Artisan Mixer. In white. <3 Too bad my family doesn't like that I already bake so much because they are on a "diet" so it's a long shot. ahaha.

19 years old and I want kitchen appliances... aahahahha

-bailey button uggs
I do not recommend these! I had them for like two days, hated them, and returned them. Unless you always want the tops folded over they are not good. They become floppy and just basically fold over all the time, which doesn't keep your feet warm at all. But this is for the short ones. Idk how the tall ones are so if those are the ones you want they're probably fine but I would check reviews in case.

So far I know I've gotten

A new north face
3 pairs of vans
1 pair of Sperry's
the Too Faced Natural Eye palette
Socks and Sweatshirts from Hollister
and
My parents are paying for my Netflix :)

Parents or anyone who does a lot of online shopping (or is planning to with the holidays coming up) should sign up with www.mrrebates.com . It's free and you earn cash back rebates when you shop online...SO many popular stores participate. I may be tardy to the party & you all already knew about this, but my mom and I were just recently introduced to it so I wanted to pass it along.

back on topic...my Christmas list:
Tignanello Golden Zip Hobo in leopard print
VS PINK black slipper boots w/ furry leopard print lining or Roxy Snowbird slippers in leopard
gray leopard print peacoat from VS or Buckle
shirts/sweaters/jeans/sweatpants from AE
& thanks to this thread, magnetic nail polish :)

since my brithday is soon:
-instead of a sweet 16 im going to worlds :p
-conair infiniti curler
-taylor swift perfume
-jets hoodie
-fierce bow
-worlds bow
-cali shirt

..........my friends made fun of me for putting cheer stuff on my list. ;)
I got the Taylor Swift perfume for my birthday and I am OBSESSSED! I've had it nearly a week and basically anytime I've hugged someone or even sat next to them they ask me what I'm wearing :)

Back