All-Star Cja Hair

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 27, 2010
So I was watching the last episode of CMT cheer, and I noticed the girls did their hair the night before and slept on it. How does this work, especially if its half up half down? This would save me tons of time :p thanks!

So I was watching the last episode of CMT cheer, and I noticed the girls did their hair the night before and slept on it. How does this work, especially if its half up half down? This would save me tons of time :p thanks!
Lots of hairspray! I always slept on mine. If you make it really tight and spray it a lot, by morning it will have relaxed to just perfect.

I saw that too and was like huh and then figured well maybe they are just up for the day already??? They must not be movers in their sleep I can not imagine my CPs or me sleeping still enough to not totally ruin it

curl it, spray it, net it and fyi that Got 2B glued hairspray, takes a few shampoos to wash out. its like spray adhesive

I was thinking the exact same thing!~:confused:

Back