All-Star Cja Roster

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 27, 2010
I was just curious if anyone knew who returned to their small senior team after last year and if people knew where some of the kids who left went. I watched their video from this past weekend and it was too far away to tell.

actually there is a video floating around that is close up and you can see alot of the girls.

Looks like no Jackie though!?!?!?
Jackie went to World Cup odyssey. Not sure how I feel about this:/ not for her sake but for the teams' because (basing off of cmt cheer) she seemed like such a crucial part of cja's team, but World Cup is a great program and it looks like both will be successful this year. It's completely up to her to choose what team she wants not saying I should choose for her.

There is a GK promo picture floating around that has the whole team. It looks like 2 of the super seniors are there, also recognized Miranda and Baby May.
One flyer does not make or break a team. Baby May has stepped it up a lot and Miranda is also beast. Also remember one of their top flyers was limited because of her knee injury. Needless to say I think they will be the "fan favorite" to medal at Worlds. Can't wait to see them at NCA!

cja.jpeg

Here's that GK photo I believe

Back