All-Star Cja Roster

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i do believe if you watch the video you see the third senior from last year. the tall blonde. i dont see her in the photo but she def competed with them over the weekend.

I think CJA is just as good if not better than they ever have. They weren't hitting their tick tocks consistently last year and pretty much hit them this year at their first event out. I would say that is a strong progression in the right direction.

Good to hear! I liked her!

Its sad to see so many of them gone..... :(
I know! I knew Jackie was gone but I didn't realize Leah went with her until this weekend. And I didn't know the other flyer was gone too... Happy for them though. I'm sure they'll all have great seasons, CJA is going to be great, so will WC and TG

Also, I believe kriselle is center flyer in their stunt sequence? With Miranda to the right? (The one legs. She's not center in the pyramid... Until the last structure) but its hard to tell so I may be way off!

I know! I knew Jackie was gone but I didn't realize Leah went with her until this weekend. And I didn't know the other flyer was gone too... Happy for them though. I'm sure they'll all have great seasons, CJA is going to be great, so will WC and TG
The flyer with the injury, Cristina, is on Top Gun, was a senior. She left to go to college in Miami.

Back