Music Claim Your Free 1-8 Vocal Now!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

lalalal.png

I hit play on mine and it's :18 of silence. I'm positive my volume is all the way up...I downloaded it too and then tried to play but the same thing happened. I'm probably just computer illiterate and not doing it right hehe.:)

lalalal.png

I hit play on mine and it's :18 of silence. I'm positive my volume is all the way up...I downloaded it too and then tried to play but the same thing happened. I'm probably just computer illiterate and not doing it right hehe.:)
Too late to edit. I was right, I'm dumb. My speaker was unplugged...*embarrassed*

Crankin out those VO's was so much fun!!! Hope everyone enjoyed the promo and their Voice Over!

We're reopening the Vocal promo for Fans that didn't make the first submission dates. The Promo will reopen for days starting August 1st! Get em in and don't miss this!

Great Promo opportunity!! Don't miss it STARTING AUGUST 1st!!! Also starting in August 1st any vocal requests in my thread will be given a 1 8 count idea so you can use that for your promo VO if you'd like, and then of course a longer rap that I come up with based on what you request. Take advantage of these promos, they're valuable!

Back