Music Free 2-8 Count Crimson Vocal Promo

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 6, 2011
This is a Vocal Promotion for SlapFire's amazing vocal artist Crimson! He's been featured on California AllStars Coed, Smoed, Fame Notorious, Central Jersey, and many others. He's giving away ONE Free 2-8 Count rap to everyone that becomes a fan of SlapFire and Crimson on FaceBook. If you're already a fan of both pages, just do steps 3 and 4 All you have to do to qualify for the FREE 2-8 Count Rap is:

1. Go to www.Facebook.com/slapfire and press "LIKE"
2. Go to www.Facebook.com/crimsonmuzik and press "LIKE"
3. Post " I LOVE @SlapFire and @Crimson" on your Wall on FaceBook. Be sure that we are tagged so we can see that you posted. if you don't tag, we can't see that you posted and you won't be qualified. Please be sure to tag!
4. Go to this link and fill out form for your FREE 2-8 Count Vocal. http://slapfire.com/access/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=184&Itemid=470
This promo ENDS This Saturday at Midnight! Get em in now!

The promo is back and this time we're giving away free raps! 2-8counts for everyone who qualifies!!! follow the steps above and @SlapFire and I will get right on your voice over when we see that you are qualified! Take advantage of this deal and get your rap vocal taken care of!

The promo is back and this time we're giving away free raps! 2-8counts for everyone who qualifies!!! follow the steps above and @SlapFire and I will get right on your voice over when we see that you are qualified! Take advantage of this deal and get your rap vocal taken care of!
when shall we be recieving these raps? :D im excited thank you! :)
and is it just the vocals or does it come with backbeats?

what about the old promo, is that still coming back? i heard Aug 1st was the first day to submit for the old one?

I have qualified and sent in my request... And it's been 48 hours. Did I do something wrong, or are you guys just behind???

what about the old promo, is that still coming back? i heard Aug 1st was the first day to submit for the old one?

unfortunately if you missed the last submission date for the previous promo, this is your newest chance to get vocals for free!!! Did you have any questions about the new promo?

I have qualified and sent in my request... And it's been 48 hours. Did I do something wrong, or are you guys just behind???

the 48 hour turn around time are for the customers who have paid for voice overs. All promo vocals will be delivered next week on monday after the promo has ended!

okay, i was unaware! thank you for the clarification!!

no problem! You guys are going to love it!!! Don't forget if you're not sure of what you want post your team info, routine theme, colors, all that stuff in my thread "vocal requests" and I'll write you a custom one for the promo as well as a longer one for you to consider using too!

hey everyone thanks for taking the time to participate in our latest promo! It has officially ended, and we are recording the vocal submissions today and sending them off either today or tomorrow so keep an eye out for them to show up in your inbox. This promo was a great success and we hope that you'll participate when the next promo comes out as well!
GOD BLESS
find us on facebook, BOTH Slapfire, and Crimson

there is quite a few promo vocals to do still, I'm sure we'll be finishing yours up soon!

Back