All-Star Classy Vs Unclassy

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

it could be a few things... for one who ever said earlier that E just doesnt have a ton of followers like CSP does so that is probably the main reason not a lot of people are side eyeing it. Another reason could be that even the people following her might have not seen considering she doesnt tweet a lot in general i mean E has around 500 tweets compared to CSP 7000 tweets.

i do agree 100% that anything CEA does gets scrutinized with a magnifying glass by everyone, so i feel bad for them a lot of the times when things hit the fan. The whole panthers voice over thing was ridiculous considering she had every CA team jumping down CEA throat for using it and thats a lot of kids hating on just one sole team. (im not saying i saw every CA member participate in throwing shade, but i saw more then i thought i would)

however i wouldnt say CEA coaches and athletes are angels when it comes to social media, they might not be as bad as certain others, but i have noticed a lot of their younger coaches sharing some serious distasteful twitter commentary.
What was the Panthers voiceover?

Nobody said she's not a nice lady. She is. The post was about the double standard in the industry. (And not just our division!) We can agree to disagree. Bless her heart!!!

double standad??? PUHH LEEESE! Just look at all the crap CSP has pulled in the past and compare that with Elaine. Courtney has well earned her scrutiny! I'm not talking just the last three years lets go back and look since about 2000.

double standad??? PUHH LEEESE! Just look at all the crap CSP has pulled in the past and compare that with Elaine. Courtney has well earned her scrutiny! I'm not talking just the last three years lets go back and look since about 2000.
2000? I'm tempted to ask but I don't want to get the thread closed.

Things I've seen at comps that come off as unclassy:

1. Parents and kids all decked out in clothing plastered w/ the gym name standing up in the seats having full conversations, blocking everyone else's view becuase, as you know, if it's not a team from their gym or a serious rival from another big gym performing, no one else cares to watch them. I was at a big comp last year where every time a parent or kid was standing up and blocking views it they had on this teams apparel.

2. Crowding the entry to the parent viewing area so much that parents from other teams can't even get in to watch their kid w/o fighting through the crowd. Then not caring at all when you realize that the order was off and all these other parents need to get in to see their kid - you aren't budging cause you have a good spot for the team that's on after this small irrelevant gym that nobody cares about.

3. Singing along as a team very loudly to somewhat sexually explicit lyrics (exageratting the noises if that makes sense) in a pop song that happens to be on the radio of the competition's parking shuttle in spite of there being some much younger kids from other gyms on the bus (just cause you are taking up 3/4 of the bus w/ your 14+ year old team doesn't mean that you should act like there aren't kids around).

4. Running around the comp so wildly that you knock over a big section of those velvet rope type of barrier things (that seperate things off), actually hitting some people w/ the rope as it falls and just laughing and cackling and leaving it down on the floor as you and your friends run off to whatever more important place you need to be - heck, someone else can pick it up cause you don't have time for that.

Being the same gym doing all 4 of these things! What makes it even worse is when another large gym from your same geographic area is also at this comp and doesn't act this way AT ALL...
#2 happened today at BATC - the team that was on after our junior 4 was already in the front of the VIP section while our kids performed. Parents and kids. It was a good thing it was not cp's team because I would have been shoving some people out of the way.

#2 happened today at BATC - the team that was on after our junior 4 was already in the front of the VIP section while our kids performed. Parents and kids. It was a good thing it was not cp's team because I would have been shoving some people out of the way.
I think I would of asked them to move whether or not it was my cp's team! Parents should know better, most of us anyway.....

I think I would of asked them to move whether or not it was my cp's team! Parents should know better, most of us anyway.....
Too many of them and by the time our parents got into the viewing area the music had already started. The security guys allowed them in and are really the ones to blame.

Latest posts

Back