All-Star Classy Vs Unclassy

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Please people... Mrs P is not a social media guru and has only been tweeting about 12 months or so.... She doesnt read it or follow... just tweets her thoughts now and again.
I'm sure no shade was intentionally thrown... she doent even know what a hashtag is.... ( at least i dont think she does) She was pleased that her the team rallied together and was trying to tweet her approval ( more so for the actual team members)I dont really think shes aware of SE team motto....
You guys gotta stop with the conspirarcy theories and making mountains out of mole hills... geesh
Looking forward to UCA and seeing all the great teams and sportsmanship that these hard working ladies have developed!

Quite honestly, she could shade every major player in the industry and post the middle finger for five days straight, and I'd still love Shooting Stars. lol

What do you mean what happened? Are they coming to UCA and I missed it?

I was thinking Worlds not UCA; like they changed divisions or something. Ignore the mama who is seriously lackingin sleep right now!

Sparta has got nothing on FIerceboard.

CA doesn't typically attend UCA ever. I think the NC location is attending with some teams but that's it.
Just our small coed and IAG from CA Charlotte and our director tweeted today it was his first UCA ever so I'm assuming you're right about the TX CA not ever attending.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think that's what her point is. (They can say anything they want to) Her point is that a double standard does exist that a team we compete against in our division would use a very well known hashtag while tweeting their love about their own team and not a word is said about it.

Contrast that to......What if last night CSP tweeted after practice "I'm so GaGa over Senior Elite right now." Would there or would there not be a thread 32 pages long talking about what a bad sport she is so it's no wonder her kids are bad sports etc etc or would twitter not implode? Hell, wasn't it 3 months ago that Twitter imploded because we had what was described as "Part of Panthers music in our mix" when it was quite literally a Wootwhoot (which to me was old school Georgia Coed 4 mix so Panthers must have taken it from them)
Shimmy x 1000

I can assure you the E has no idea that she tweeted something that even related to CEA SE. To be very honest, this is my CP's 6th and final season on Stars and neither of us had any idea that was a common hashtag, motto or phrase for SE. Now, I do not have twitter or any social media other than Facebook. E is the kind of coach that focuses on her athletes and teams and just not in the social media world. As a prior poster stated, she just got a twitter account and even a Facebook account a short time ago. The girls love to tease her when she tells them she is going to "twitter" something...they just think it is so cute and funny. You all have to remember, E could be their Grandmother and is not really in the "social media generation." If E had heard CSP or anyone else say the phrase, my guess is that she thought it was a great phrase and was doing nothing other than motivating and acknowledging her athletes after a long practice where she asked the team to step up....when my CP read me the tweet on our long drive home, I thought it was a great message after the productive practice the girls had. In no way did my CP or I think it had anything to do with SE. But then again, we just don't really follow or focus on what other teams are doing,. I think if E had heard the phrase, I feel it is a case of.....imitation is the finest form of flattery. No grand conspiracy theory here...no smack or shade being thrown. Just a positive message and acknowledgement to her girls.

watching one of the worlds teams this past weekend I was soooo distracted by a flyer /point dancer that is all I noticed. Her body movements, actions, just the way she did everything was too much!! Cant believe her coach thinks that's ok. plus she had that dark tan that stood out too.

I can assure you the E has no idea that she tweeted something that even related to CEA SE. To be very honest, this is my CP's 6th and final season on Stars and neither of us had any idea that was a common hashtag, motto or phrase for SE. Now, I do not have twitter or any social media other than Facebook. E is the kind of coach that focuses on her athletes and teams and just not in the social media world. As a prior poster stated, she just got a twitter account and even a Facebook account a short time ago. The girls love to tease her when she tells them she is going to "twitter" something...they just think it is so cute and funny. You all have to remember, E could be their Grandmother and is not really in the "social media generation." If E had heard CSP or anyone else say the phrase, my guess is that she thought it was a great phrase and was doing nothing other than motivating and acknowledging her athletes after a long practice where she asked the team to step up....when my CP read me the tweet on our long drive home, I thought it was a great message after the productive practice the girls had. In no way did my CP or I think it had anything to do with SE. But then again, we just don't really follow or focus on what other teams are doing,. I think if E had heard the phrase, I feel it is a case of.....imitation is the finest form of flattery. No grand conspiracy theory here...no smack or shade being thrown. Just a positive message and acknowledgement to her girls.

Shimmy this 10,000 times. She is such a sweet lady (and I mean LADY). I remember the day she started her Twitter account. I couldn't imagine she was throwing shade. I've read tweets of her offering good luck and congratulations to her rival teams. Mrs. P is the definition of class. Not saying anything about or comparing to anyone else. I kinda think she was being like my mom on social media - trying to be "hip". I know there is lots of shade to go around in the shade room, but I honestly don't think this is one of those times.

Nobody said she's not a nice lady. She is. The post was about the double standard in the industry. (And not just our division!) We can agree to disagree. Bless her heart!!!
I never said that, I was voicing my opinion of her personally. You had ypur interpretation and I have mine. I am not concerned about the agree to disagree. I think these things get blown ridiculously out of proportion over something so minor. I was trying to simply diffuse yet another silly 50 page thread by offering my opinion. Bless your heart, too.

Its not about WC vs CEA or E vs CSP. What it's about is the fact that anytime CSP or CEA is mentioned doing anything that the haters come out. I daresay CSP could tweet that its a beautiful day and someone would find something to criticize. How dare she open new gyms and expand her business. How dare she decide not to attend certain competitions. How dare she (insert anything). How dare CEA use music someone already used. How dare CEA athletes defend their coach. How dare CEA (insert anything). Its like people thrive on hating CEA, any move made or any statement made is automatically bashed whereas, if another did it or said it, it is just business as usual. I think some people lose perspective and see problems where there are none just because it is attached to CEA in some way. You either love them or hate them but every statement, post, tweet, or decision made by CSP is not straight from the devil as some seem to think. Its gets old real fast.
Keep rocking @mstealtoyou

it could be a few things... for one who ever said earlier that E just doesnt have a ton of followers like CSP does so that is probably the main reason not a lot of people are side eyeing it. Another reason could be that even the people following her might have not seen considering she doesnt tweet a lot in general i mean E has around 500 tweets compared to CSP 7000 tweets.

i do agree 100% that anything CEA does gets scrutinized with a magnifying glass by everyone, so i feel bad for them a lot of the times when things hit the fan. The whole panthers voice over thing was ridiculous considering she had every CA team jumping down CEA throat for using it and thats a lot of kids hating on just one sole team. (im not saying i saw every CA member participate in throwing shade, but i saw more then i thought i would)

however i wouldnt say CEA coaches and athletes are angels when it comes to social media, they might not be as bad as certain others, but i have noticed a lot of their younger coaches sharing some serious distasteful twitter commentary.

Back