All-Star Cnn At Cheer Extreme

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not sure... Just saw Courtney's status said CNN was filming tonight and a few Senior Elite girls tweeted about it and posted pictures so I'm anxious to see!

There is something about it on the Inside Cheerleading Magazine facebook. I know that they interviewed Maddie and it mentioned something about her cake business and she had made a cake that said CNN (there was a picture of it). I am sure there is more to it then that but that is what the facebook page said.

Like I said in my first post... I was asking when it would be aired. Not complicated.

I read your post, and im asking whats the point of them being on CNN, I never thought anything rude about your post, i was just askingggg a question JUST like you did

There is something about it on the Inside Cheerleading Magazine facebook. I know that they interviewed Maddie and it mentioned something about her cake business and she had made a cake that said CNN (there was a picture of it). I am sure there is more to it then that but that is what the facebook page said.

Right I saw that too. Hope I don't miss it!

July.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Yep, doing a documentary about all star with multiple teams and athletes interviewed, not just CEA. Who knows what ends up on the editing room floor, but these are very nice and VERY professional people. 20 minutes as part of a hour long program in July. One cameraman just got back fromBahrin, where he had been arrested for doing work on a story on the anti government protesters. They lead interesting lives.

Ok this is weird for me bc I was approached by someone from CNN (she seemed legit anyway) at WSA Grand Nationals. I answered a lot of questions but I was in between warm up times and needed to pee so we only talked for about 10 minutes. Maybe she was digging for info to see if there was even anything worth CNN pursuing?
Glad she thought so if that's the case!!

I read your post, and im asking whats the point of them being on CNN, I never thought anything rude about your post, i was just askingggg a question JUST like you did

If I had to guess, my guess would be a news story :p

Yep, doing a documentary about all star with multiple teams and athletes interviewed, not just CEA. Who knows what ends up on the editing room floor, but these are very nice and VERY professional people. 20 minutes as part of a hour long program in July. One cameraman just got back fromBahrin, where he had been arrested for doing work on a story on the anti government protesters. They lead interesting lives.

The one I met upstairs seemed like such a sweet lady and they did appear very professional in my opinion as well.

on one of the senior elite girls formsprings they said that it will not air until after worlds & that they mainly focused on maddie & courtney but they got the team practicing too just not as up close & personal

Back