All-Star Cnn's Cheer Segment Posted

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm in eastern time zone, and yepp I'm seeing the same as everyone else. CNN Presents, but it's about murderers :/
Would it be later for us in this time zone? Because prior to this, I saw one of those "later tonight" things for the cheer extreme segment

I'm in eastern time zone, and yepp I'm seeing the same as everyone else. CNN Presents, but it's about murderers :/
Would it be later for us in this time zone? Because prior to this, I saw one of those "later tonight" things for the cheer extreme segment
I am watching the same thing. CNN.com says that the segment is a part of that show. So it should be on later in the episode.

The description says it's an hour-long multi-segment show. I would expect about 15 minutes per segment + commercials. They just finished the first segment and announced the last two so it looks like it will definitely air this hour.

I was told for SSX that the producers had told the gym that they had so much footage they decided to do the two different segments: the first online article and video to generate interest and allow worldwide viewers and then the follow up segment that will air tonight. As you guys have heard we have no idea what will air, but I would hope it will have the same professional atmosphere of the online segment.

Back