All-Star Cnn's Cheer Segment Posted

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

After reading some of these Tweets, this is all I have to say
2ith1tt.jpg

I don't even know how to find these people on twitter, and I think I'm very grateful for that tonight!! I did see one from a sr elite team mate: "Nvm we weren't senior elite..we were "maddies team" thanks CNN.."

I cringed.

I can understand the feelings of these girls, even if I do not agree with it, however I can think of a dozen interviews i have seen in different sports, just like this one, where one person is profiled. I think Maddie did a beautiful job, and her team mates should be proud of her instead if bitter & jealous.

Her parents must be so proud of her and have raised an exceptional young woman.

wow...what did I miss
i was just about to say the same thing! haha Could someone that saw the tweets pleaseeee pm me? lol I'm lost

But anyways...I just watched it and thought Maddie did an awesome job! I don't understand what people wanted her to do differently? The reporter asked her questions about herself so generally, you answer questions about yourself with the word "I". Its not like she was purposely trying to make it all about her? What did everyone expect her to do? Not listen to what the reporter was asking and go off and recite monologues about each teammate and what makes them important? It was only a 15 minute segment! She was asked questions and answered them with class! Great job Maddie! :)

Back