All-Star Coaches Favoritism

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I sometimes feel like my coach has favorites. The same girl is front and center for the ENTIRE routine. Don't get me wrong the girl is a really good cheerleader and deserves alot of her spots but I don't think its fair no one else gets to have the spotlight. It especially annoys me because we were working on express-ups and my group hit 10 out of 10. (we are 2nd row on side) but the favorite, who is center flyer, couldnt hit it so we took it out. My flyer hits everything in our stunts and the favorite front and center falls alot. Im convinced she just has that spot because shes like the coaches baby. But its ok, the season is almost over.
Another thing I hate is when gyms play favorites on "teams" not people. Like how the higher level teams get such better treatment than the lower. Just because you are on a level 2 doesnt mean you don't work hard. They'd be willing to bend over backwards for our 4s and 5s. But don't care enough to change our routine, make it harder, etc for the level 2s, 4.2s, etc.

I hate when certain teams get the favoritism. One team can get out of all the hard conditioning while the other has to suffer thought it all.

Latest posts

Back