Coach's Favorites?!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 18, 2012
i cheer at a really small gym and one of my coachs picks favorites on the team and forgets about the others.this is gonna be my 4th season and am currently on junior 2 and senior 3. ive been on junior 2 for the past 2 seasons because my gym has only 4 teams:confused: i am a flyer and have level 5 stunting skills and level 4 tumbling skills . so on junior 2 every year, my coach has the same kids on the team she favors. her daughter, and a few other kids that she puts in the best spots every single year. so there's one girl who has been flying the past 3 seasons and is always point flyer. and i'm really trying not to sound rude! but the girl can't hold up her weight, so she always falls and she isn't flexible. she has a scorpion a little bit better than a dorito and can't do a heel stretch. all of our flyers are really unflexible and i have a needle so last season my coach finally decides to make me a flyer. i have really long legs so i'm taller than the other flyers. the other flyers are also younger. im 12 and 5'1 and the other flyers are 12 but a grade below me or 11 and are around 5'0 or 4'9. at the beginning of the season i flew in all parts of the routine but my coach took me out of baskets, the pyramid and all stunts except for our main stunt and replaced me with her favorites. i really don't think its fair because all our flyers don't have alot of skills and i can fly level 5 stunts. also another thing is that the same girl thats point flyer every year is always last pass, and in the front for jumps, the dance and the rest of the routine. my coach also took me out of being point in jumps when i have hyper extended jumps and replaced me with her daughter that doesnt have the best jumps:confused: but this season on senior 3, i'm one of the shortest so i'm a flyer in the whole routine but i have a different coach that actually treats me nicely. but do you guys have any advice!? and sorry this was so long:rolleyes:

Back