All-Star Coastal Corporation Battle At The Capitol 2/11 - 2/12/17

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Anyone whos been before, anything to see or do in the area?
It's a beautiful area right around the gaylord. So many nice restaurants and shops. We've been coming to this comp for years. Always well run too. I just wish it was later in the season. It used to be in March. When the weather is good it's really nice to walk outside and around the inner harbor area

If you have any extra time you will be right across the river from Alexandria, VA and Washington, DC. So much to see!

If you have any extra time you will be right across the river from Alexandria, VA and Washington, DC. So much to see!
Our program schedule is pretty brutal, 730am-754pm both days but we do have a break for about 3 hours and we are staying at the Spring hill suites in Alexandria, any suggestions where to go in Alexandria?

Not sure if you run the team twitter or one of the girls do, but so completely sweet of them to reach out to us this weekend. Class act.
Our parents met some of your parents in Indy. Our moms ranted and raved about how awesome and supportive all of your program was. We just wanted to make sure we showed you guys the same love and support!

Our parents met some of your parents in Indy. Our moms ranted and raved about how awesome and supportive all of your program was. We just wanted to make sure we showed you guys the same love and support!

[emoji173]️Let's try and get our teams together this weekend. We are all very much impressed with your team, and while we aren't thrilled to have you in our division again [emoji6] are looking forward to seeing you again!

[emoji173]️Let's try and get our teams together this weekend. We are all very much impressed with your team, and while we aren't thrilled to have you in our division again [emoji6] are looking forward to seeing you again!
I think that would be awesome and I know our kids would love it :)

coach told me the schedule most likely change as he told us that senior 5 probably won't compete 11 to midnight.

Back