All-Star Coed Elite - Jamfest Europe!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The clinic was absolutely AMAZING!!! It truly was the best day of my life :D Ceacoach your athletes are truly a credit to you, Ben and their parents (who were also so very sweet). I hope you're all having a fantastic experience over here, and I can't wait to watch them perform tomorrow :D.

I just uploaded a video to my youtube account: TamCheerZin not sure how amazing the quality is as I videoed it on my phone and I'll apologize in advance for my screaming.. It was either scream or cry haha :) x

Actually my video is still uploading.. It make take away as my signal isn't amazing :) x

I know I posted in the other thread, but here it is again :) Tamzin has a video, we'll upload to YouTube on the way home. I started filming but my camera decided to 'fill memory' right before their pyramid 
It had been such an amazing experience, from last nights clinic to watching their performance today and the meet and greet, it seemed like the whole of Liverpool were in that que  I've said this so many times this weekend, but they are amazing - I will never for this weekend. The parents are awesome and I believe this lady must have been the team mom, she was talking to everyone at the clinic. The CoEd Elite kids were so polite and kind and happy to talk with everyone. Also thanks to Ben and Courtney for being fantastic coaches of a fantastic programme - I'm moving to NC to nugget on any team.
ETA: Tamzin posted before me :p

Probably The best two days of my life, felt so emotional when they hit their first stunt in their performance I was fighting back the tears! Meeting them has been so amazing, and their parents too, they're all such lovely enthusiastic people! Truly grateful to everyone who made it possible for them to come over, it's an experience I'll never ever forget.
<3 coed elite

Back