Coed Stunting Workouts?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 11, 2011
Hey all, so I just joined the boards =) and although I wanted to post this directly in the College cheering section, I'll have to settle for the newbie section for now =P haha. So I'm a freshman in college currently and a boy. I have a semi-inconsistant toss hands. Mostly because it's right on the threshold of being JUST high enough to catch. From there I can push up extension pretty well and I'll work on press libs soon too. Mostly, I want a MUCH higher toss. I ideally want to try out for next year in 3 months with a toss extension. Not a real toss extension, but a toss somewhere between hands and extension where I can press it up and make a semi-fluid toss to extension. I've been hitting the gym every other day (full body each time) and was wondering if any college cheerleaders have specific weight lifting routines? I currently do basic things such as snatches, deadlifts, squats, overhead presses, bench, hammer curls and a few others... but I feel as if I'm missing alot. Do any of you college guys out there have any advice?

Back