OT Collecting Things. :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Dec 15, 2009
Most of us collect bows because we're cheerleaders. Well, who collects other things? Feel free to post pictures if you have them.

I myself have a lovely shot glass collection forming. :)

Shot glasses in general or cheer reladted ones? I've started collecting (since joining this board) cheer t-shirts and pins :)

I've never seen a cheerleading shotglass but if someone does can you mail me one in MD? Lol.

And I also collect cheer shirts. Oh and college shirts. Especially lax ones and "school
Of science" ones. Or any that are brightly colored

Idk if anyone outside of MA has ever heard of the drinks Nantucket Nectars, but I collect the tops. On the lids, they have a fact about Nantucket, so I am now a Nantucket expert haha!

I collect Izze bottles and cans, I think they're really cute. My collection is slowly but surely becoming complete... In fact, I'll collect any glass bottle that I think looks cool. Piggy banks as well. I also like to collect anything that's orange soda related. Who loves orange soda? I do, way more than Kel. I used to collect patches when I was younger and still cheering. I found them less expensive than competition shirts and they last a lot longer. Unfortunately, they stopped being popular and you can rarely find them anymore at anyone's merch table now.

I also collected buttons from ages 2-7. I would go through my grandma's button boxes and steal all the ones I thought looked neat, unbeknownst to her. Did anyone else collect pogs? I recently found my collection a few years ago. I've come to the conclusion that I collect too much stuff....

Back