High School College Cheer Scholarships For 50 Girls And Guys

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Do the small/large coed compete and cheer at football games also? And if i wanted to be on one of the 2 teams, would you accept girls that can only base, or do you HAVE to fly?

Our Large Coed will compete NCA this year. The comp team will still have some game day requirements but will focus solely on all star comps, high school demo's, area performances and recruiting events. If you are a base you will need a solid standing tuck, toe back's, and a pass series to full or greater. Your standing tumbling has to be strong on dead floor as well. Inbox me your tumbling and what you are looking for in a college.

Our tryout date of April 28th and 29th has been posted on our website with the tryout packet! I hope to see some of you at our tryouts! We do realize this is the weekend of Worlds but its the only date we are available to have tryouts. If you are attending Worlds you can still submit a video tryout! All tryout packets for in person and video tryouts can be found at MNUCHEER.COM

If you plan on trying out make sure you apply at MNU.edu and get accepted before the tryout date or have your application on file!
Each successful candidate that makes the team will receive a cheer scholarship to MNU. Make sure the admissions counselors are aware of this when you apply.

20 Scholarships will be awarded to our Game Day team
36 Scholarships will be awarded to our Competitive team

We have our tryouts this weekend(28th-29th) for MNU! We just recently took 3rd at NCA Nationals this year in the Large Coed Division!

Our scholarships for 4 yrs can be well over $33,000
Our very own All Star training facility
We will be competing as a Level 6 team next year
Many Many Many other amenities that will make you love MNU!
Video Submissions are allowed for All Star cheerleaders attending worlds.

Apply online at MNU.edu and Download the tryout packet at MNUCheer.com!

Back