College Tryout Advice.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

When @GForce & @BuegeSmalls post right next to each other it throws me for a loop! :)

For a second I was thinking 'why did she answer the same thing twice?' then realized what happened!

I tried to google some info on that university and I couldn't find much either. That irritates me so much!! My boss calls me the google queen so I'm usually pretty good at finding stuff. From the one photo on the page they do have the pouf, half up/down and curls, so I'd go that style with your makeup and if you haven't been told specifically what to wear I would go with the school colors. And other than that smile, have sharp motions, throw your skills confidently and have fun! If they offer any clinics try to go.

For a second I was thinking 'why did she answer the same thing twice?' then realized what happened!

I tried to google some info on that university and I couldn't find much either. That irritates me so much!! My boss calls me the google queen so I'm usually pretty good at finding stuff. From the one photo on the page they do have the pouf, half up/down and curls, so I'd go that style with your makeup and if you haven't been told specifically what to wear I would go with the school colors. And other than that smile, have sharp motions, throw your skills confidently and have fun! If they offer any clinics try to go.

Thank you for going so far to help, it's very sweet and I really appreciate it!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back