College College Tryouts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm planning on trying out at Maryville University in St. Louis or Sonoma State University in CA. I haven't committed to a school yet, but those are the only ones I would cheer at based on the team skills.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am taking a gap year/mission school this upcoming year (going to Costa Rica for nine months!!) but then I'll hopefully be trying out for Grace college or Indiana Wesleyan-but that may change.

I have an entire list even though I'm not a senior I have my list made out.
Louisville is at the top and it's my dream squad.
I also like teams like UCF, Texas Tech, and even OSU (although they are rivals with Louisville at Daytona, you can't argue that they aren't a good squad and I like what they stand for). I am also looking into University of Arkansas because it's my state university and University of Central Arkansas and Arkansas Tech as safety school's although they both have pretty high skill levels and are growing quickly.

I have an entire list even though I'm not a senior I have my list made out.
Louisville is at the top and it's my dream squad.
I also like teams like UCF, Texas Tech, and even OSU (although they are rivals with Louisville at Daytona, you can't argue that they aren't a good squad and I like what they stand for). I am also looking into University of Arkansas because it's my state university and University of Central Arkansas and Arkansas Tech as safety school's although they both have pretty high skill levels and are growing quickly.
I would choose the school that has the best program for your major. Remember that school comes first! However you said you're not a senior so you have some time to decide on that :) good luck!

Back