College College Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ge9c9kF.jpg

MgIxfIh.jpg

9tORjtU.jpg

Last edited:
I want to like these so bad, but something about them just isn't cutting it for me. I think because the top is mostly black and the skirt is red. And the guys looks like a different uniform compared to the top of the girls one :/
Agreed they kind of feel like a throwback uniform. I wish they would bust out the black and red ones again.

Stevenson university on an actual person
AYVtJ6q.jpg

I don't think these uniforms will be good if they compete outside in the sun. Those uniforms are going to make them sweaty quick because the black absorbs the sun Rays

Stevenson university on an actual person
AYVtJ6q.jpg

I don't think these uniforms will be good if they compete outside in the sun. Those uniforms are going to make them sweaty quick because the black absorbs the sun Rays
I wouldn't even like this for an all-star team, much less collegiate.

We're currently about to begin the hunt for collegiate uniforms as well. Who would everyone recommend is the best quality or recommend as their favourite in general? - we are sticking with the collegiate look! Also when you order, do they send a sample uniform beforehand so the Coaches can make sure its 100% ready to go before making 30 more, is this a thing?

We're currently about to begin the hunt for collegiate uniforms as well. Who would everyone recommend is the best quality or recommend as their favourite in general? - we are sticking with the collegiate look! Also when you order, do they send a sample uniform beforehand so the Coaches can make sure its 100% ready to go before making 30 more, is this a thing?

We just got new ones this year through varsity. Highly recommend

Cheerleading Company is a great option. UNT orders from them.

Last edited:
Varsity Spirit Fashion just put out an all new college catalog specific for what you are looking for.
Find your rep: The Official Site - Varsity.com - We Are Cheerleading And they can provide you with all the info you need, sizers, samples, etc

Saw the new UofL uniforms in person while waiting today in warmups. Definitely look a lot better in person!

Back