All-Star Comp Makeup

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

WHY is your gym owner doing this to you? Do people like it?...
we change makeup each year. 12-13 was green glitter eyeliner. last year was eyelid glitter. we don't know what this year will be. most of really liked the look. it didn't really flatter me personally because my eyebrows are very bold and dark. also we had different makeup for our junior, senior and open hip hop teams so it was difficult for crossovers. they normally skipped the glitter.

I wore full on glitter instead of eyeshadow every single year I cheered, and after every competition I would come home with some kind of eye infection.

I wore full on glitter instead of eyeshadow every single year I cheered, and after every competition I would come home with some kind of eye infection.
I remember going from a cheer comp in Boston and coming back home to my aunts house en route to school. They were trying to get my glitter off with tape. Worst ever.

Our old gym wore glitter OVER lipstick. It was red-and horrible. Try doing that to a 6 year old. So glad we are going to more neutral colors (black, silver, etc) in our new program. They still have shimmer to them, but not big flakes of red glitter everywhere. And of course that would be the one color that would spill-on hotel carpets, white bedspreads. The new eyeshadows are still loose powders, but when mixed with the adhesive-stays on much longer, and goes on smoother.

Back