All-Star Competing Out Of Order

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

one of our teams are competing out of order. if you are reffering to Spirit cheer in ct this weekend.. its because there is a high school comeptition on sunday and it conflicts with their performance time. the high school coach is giving them a hard time about it so they had no choice but to compete earlier.. The girls are driving back to ma from ct and back i believe for awards. there going to miss there hs warmups.. just wanted to put that out there. and if your not reffering to spirit cheer then forget i even posted this.
smile.png

I wasnt starting this topic to complain or start trouble..... i was just wondering what everyone thought on how you would be judged.

I know that this weekend there is a High School cheer competition on Saturday that was rescheduled from last Saturday to this Saturday......CCC's. Also I would think it was a disadvantage to compete out of order. I would think competing along with your division would be the ideal, but sometimes life happens and things need to be altered. Competing out of order I feel will hinder that team from being scored fairly like their division was. All you can hope for is for the judges to be good at what they do, and be fair all around.

We were at cheersport in atlanta last year and tried to get out compete time changed because right before we stepped into the practice room the whole team recieved news about two girls from our town that died in a plane accident that day... it effected a big part of our team and it was really upsetting. cheersport wouldnt let us change our compete time. i feel like they should have for something that severe and serious...

Back