All-Star Competing Outside Potential Problems

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I heard they only sold the amount of tickets that the milkhouse can hold in case the weather decides to show it's pretty face and they have to move inside. No clue if that has any truth to it though?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Someone just posted this on IG. How uncomfortable to sit in for more than an hour...

33xgdhl.jpg

I mean most of these teams did an outside practice on grass for everyone to watch them earlier this weekend so I don't think being outside should cause too many problems along as it doesn't rain.

Practicing is a lot different than throwing your routine full out. The teams earlier in the week were doing stunts and marking tumbling etc. Its a whole different ball game tonight.

I don't like it. Too open--I think part of excitement of the finals performance is the packed milkhouse-crammed with people around the sides of the mat.. I know not everyone fits but I feel like this looks too open. I/m confused about the chairs being so far back-does anyone get to sit in the infield? what about glares? etc. No worlds backdrop, ramp etc. I really don't like it at all!

I would feel better about this baseball field thing if they'd at least allowed teams to practice and get a feel for it last night.

They're literally being test dummies tonight...

I don't like it because the crowd is so far away. Yeah they'll be cheering but I feel like if I was competing I would want the crowd closer to feed off their energy.

Practicing is a lot different than throwing your routine full out. The teams earlier in the week were doing stunts and marking tumbling etc. Its a whole different ball game tonight.
I guess it doesn't phase me since we used to throw our routine full out for high school in the grass at games (and that included all sorts of upper level tumbling) so outside to me is just kind of normal.

I have a feeling that soon some of this potential issues will become reality.

Back