OT Competition Hangovers?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

cheerKT

Best Overall Poster
Dec 13, 2009
Does anyone else find the real world so boring after going to a big competition that weekend?

I had a double whammy after spending Cheersport with some of my best friends AND Sunday was my 20th birthday. Then I came back into town still kind of on a cheerleading high and was quickly brought back down by an exam in my earliest class this morning and then a 2 hour adventure at the DMV today.

I used to get these a lot to if my team would win a big Nationals, and I would roll into school on Monday where no one knew or cared about what I accomplished the past weekend.

The real world sucks.

I had some of that as well. Plus, I'm working this week in Dallas. Except I'm LEAVING on Thursday when everyone will be getting here.

But I love my wife more than cheer, so I'm going home.

Enjoyed spending some time with you this weekend.

The worst cheerleading hangover I had was after Worlds. I had to get home for an exam on the Monday after at 5:30. I fell asleep in the middle of it. -____- That whole rest of the week, I was dead.

The whole weekend at cheersport, i kept finding myself saying..."I cant believe im at cheersport" haha:) & now im back in texas on fierceboard at school not wanting to do work and NCA nationals are this weekend! I have no time to rest! But I sure do love Nationals Season!!

Worst ever.. getting home at like midnight and going to school the next day wearing whatever national champion gift you won the night prior and nobody understands that you WON it.
"Oh did you buy that sweatshirt?" "...No.. I won it. They don't just give away titles to everyone who walks in."

Don't be rude.
No, its called stop complaining for everything people. just because you went to a competition does not compare to anything other people do, your "daddy" pays for everything you do and im fed up with it. Get over yourself!!!!!!!! You are not the center of he universe!!

No, its called stop complaining for everything people. just because you went to a competition does not compare to anything other people do, your "daddy" pays for everything you do and im fed up with it. Get over yourself!!!!!!!! You are not the center of he universe!!

Stop making assumptions about my life. You know nothing about me.

If my post bothers you so much, don't read it. Simple solution really. And if you're so "fed up", LEAVE. We're all begging you.

I will never get over myself. I'm just so gosh darn amazing that I love myself so much.

Anyways, just because KT says she has "cheer hangover" after attending a competition does not mean she's all into herself... And NOwhere in that post did I see her comparing herself to what other people do. And did she say that her daddy is paying for her to attend these competitions? No. She doesn't cheer anymore so she is MOST LIKELY paying for all the trips she takes. And for your information, you need to get over yourself. No one, and I mean NO ONE on here thinks very highly of you. Actually, everyone complains about you. But don't take it as a compliment that people are talking about you, because the way we talk about you, is not good.

Suck on that.

PS: I don't live with my father. He also recently got laid of from his job and his house is about to go into foreclosure. My mom is a single parent. If I don't keep my scholarship I don't get to continue college in the fall. I paid for my trip to Cheersport as a birthday present to myself. Every competition I attend I pay for with my own money that I've earned. So...yeah.

And I <3 Lindsey.

Wow^... anyways haha I definitely get this! After cheersport I felt.... so quiet ahah and alone after being with all my friends and being in the arenas all day. It was weird not asking "wait when does so and so go on" and doing normal things again. And like someone said up there it's the worst when you win something, and the next day at school no one knows anything your talking about and could care less. -_-
& as for the comments up there... @cheerKT I totally feel you girl! My dad just got laid off as well, and my parents built our house like 10 years ago, and can't pay the payment anymore.. so my house may go into foreclosure too. & my parents are getting divorced so that adds on top of it. I saved up christmas and birthday money to be able to attend cheersport!
So, @0hs0electriK you maybe should not say such rude and arrogant things when you don't have any idea what your talking about. That comment was really unnecessary.

Back