All-Star Competition Makeup

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I've struggled with acne for about 10 years now. I tried every OTC imaginable and multiple prescription medications. One thing I discovered recently was a tinted BB cream. I started using it as a daily moisturizer but it still gives me great coverage so I've stopped using foundation entirely and use only the BB cream. It's made a whirlwind of a difference!
Ok you say you've tried everything, but I wanted to share what I use because my acne was I bad in high school that my coach actually thought I had had an allergic reaction! I use clean and clear deep cleaning scrub, then olay fresh effects shine shine go away wash (I think that's what it's called? white bottle) and then the scrub again and then Panoxyl (which you've probably tried). I had laser treatments on my face, tried a ton of medication... finally this regimen worked for me. Just saw acne and thought I could help!

360968c47ff579e0fb5980b924c3c1a4.jpg

bb1c45a26197692b9d7a93b2dffacd9a.jpg

Our makeup with the tutorial

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you so much!!!

Thank you so much!!!
451ac7ccd2ecf534ecdbd54facc51acb.jpg

I know you are use to getting makeup kits and not buying retail but if it helps this is from
Yofi-
It came with the blush, long lasting lipstick, eyeliner, the 3 different colors to create the eye look and the little thing of shimmer that goes with it, the glue (which in the video for our tutorial it was suggested to substitute it for the Mac concealer for a smoother base that doesn't flake off and look chunky)

I want to say it's a stock kit they sell atleast for the eye colors and they label it as the "grey smokey eye"

Hopefully you can find the products you need via retail but if not this is the kit they sell for this look if that's what you are going for- idk if they ever sell to individuals

I love Ulta brand makeup. I use their eye shadow (four different colors for a natural smoke eye), eye shadow primer, and lipstick for game days, and it lasts for a entire football game without getting ruined from sweat. I think both their eyeshadows and lipsticks are $8 so it's really reasonable.

My last year of allstar, Wink Cosmetics sent me an awesome starting kit, with a white and silver shimmer, a blue cream eyeshadow, matte black shadow, and a lipstain that was like two shades too dark for my tanned skin, so I gave it to a teammate. The makeup was good quality and I loved the way it looked. It was good for a performance.

If anyone is in need of a lipstick that lasts all day, I highly recommend the Relvon ColorStay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick. When I swatched it, it lasted 26 hours on my hand with no fading. It's the only lipstick I will wear now for camps because it's a one time application at 7 in the morning, and still looks exactly the same at 11PM, even after sweating all day, wiping my mouth, and eating.

My last year of allstar, Wink Cosmetics sent me an awesome starting kit, with a white and silver shimmer, a blue cream eyeshadow, matte black shadow, and a lipstain that was like two shades too dark for my tanned skin, so I gave it to a teammate. The makeup was good quality and I loved the way it looked. It was good for a performance.

If anyone is in need of a lipstick that lasts all day, I highly recommend the Relvon ColorStay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick. When I swatched it, it lasted 26 hours on my hand with no fading. It's the only lipstick I will wear now for camps because it's a one time application at 7 in the morning, and still looks exactly the same at 11PM, even after sweating all day, wiping my mouth, and eating.
Yes I never use the lipstick that comes with the kits!

For my daughter I use covergirl 24hrs it's like a lip stain I guess. I never have to reapply hers.
The only thing bad about it is if you suck at putting it on (like I do) you better hope you don't mess up because it ain't coming off.
I'm about the post the most embarrassing pic of my kid.

We put it on her Saturday at 11:00AM. She didn't get home till after midnight so she went and changed and fell asleep. She had a friend over so I wasn't going to argue with her.

We didn't even wake up till after 11 on Sunday and this is her sometime after that.
c3d116789265b83e21a2dc64b0c83c54.jpg

That lipstick barely started to come off at that point.
I took her hair down and sent her to the shower and she scrubs her face and there is usually still light lipstick that's splotchy after that so she always has to wear a lip gloss or something with minimal color the next day or you see splotches of red all on her lips!

Our first year here I believe I bought a new one every comp until ACA I had first used this one and I was in love!

Yes I never use the lipstick that comes with the kits!

For my daughter I use covergirl 24hrs it's like a lip stain I guess. I never have to reapply hers.
The only thing bad about it is if you suck at putting it on (like I do) you better hope you don't mess up because it ain't coming off.
I'm about the post the most embarrassing pic of my kid.

We put it on her Saturday at 11:00AM. She didn't get home till after midnight so she went and changed and fell asleep. She had a friend over so I wasn't going to argue with her.

We didn't even wake up till after 11 on Sunday and this is her sometime after that.
c3d116789265b83e21a2dc64b0c83c54.jpg

That lipstick barely started to come off at that point.
I took her hair down and sent her to the shower and she scrubs her face and there is usually still light lipstick that's splotchy after that so she always has to wear a lip gloss or something with minimal color the next day or you see splotches of red all on her lips!

Our first year here I believe I bought a new one every comp until ACA I had first used this one and I was in love!

We always swap out the lipstick in our kits too. White uniforms. Need I say more? We have used the Maybelline SuperStay 24 lipsticks for the past 3 seasons on the teams that I'm team mom for. It stays on CP all day and doesn't budge. She actually still had lipstick left on Monday morning after our showcase Sunday (I put it on her at 11:00am), dinner, shower, sleep, breakfast... I swear by the stuff.

I LOVE the maybelline 24hr stuff, it's unreal. Got to be careful applying but once on it doesn't budge at all

Sometimes if I'm lucky I can make it last a whole training weekend! I've had one tube last me a whole season and i regularly wear it for non cheer make up too.

Godsend

My CP's gym uses Fancy Face Cosmetics, but for foundation and primer we use MAC Cosmetics. We used to use fake lashes for competitions and other events, but we have since started using the 3D Fiber Lash Mascara. It's even featured in Inside Cheerleading Magazine!!' I was actually pretty shocked that it works LOL. If anyone is interested in trying this awesome product you can order it here for Only $29: Younique by Vasht McAfee
255b42c04293f9bf2529991618883fb2.jpg
a16646df2209ae1991afa40139c46cab.jpg

Last edited:
My CP's gym uses Fancy Face Cosmetics, but for foundation and primer we use MAC Cosmetics. We used to use fake lashes for competitions and other events, but we have since started using the 3D Fiber Lash Mascara. It's even featured in Inside Cheerleading Magazine!!' I was actually pretty shocked that it works LOL. If anyone is interested in trying this awesome product you can order it here for Only $29: Younique by Vasht McAfee

A gym is really requiring a 29$ mascara? I'd rather them require false eyelashes.
Yes the person in my tutorial video used this because her daughter doesn't like false eyelashes. However my daughter loves false eyelashes she says she feels fierce when she wears them, but if she didn't wear false eyelashes I would be using regular mascara. Maybe I'm dumb but that doesn't look much different in the pic then regular mascara?

I used the 3D last year and loved it!! Thank you for the link. I'm placing my order today. Glad I didn't miss the deadline!!

A gym is really requiring a 29$ mascara? I'd rather them require false eyelashes.
Yes the person in my tutorial video used this because her daughter doesn't like false eyelashes. However my daughter loves false eyelashes she says she feels fierce when she wears them, but if she didn't wear false eyelashes I would be using regular mascara? Maybe I'm dumb but that doesn't look much different in the pic then regular mascara?

To be clear the gym does not require the mascara. The gym uses Fancy Face for eyeshadow and such. It's personal preference to use this particular brand of mascara instead of false lashes. Hope that helps :)

I used the 3D last year and loved it!! Thank you for the link. I'm placing my order today. Glad I didn't miss the deadline!!
I gave in and bought this mascara on Sunday but haven't tried it yet. I'm glad to hear positive reviews from others though.

To be clear the gym does not require the mascara. The gym uses Fancy Face for eyeshadow and such. It's personal preference to use this particular brand of mascara instead of false lashes. Hope that helps :)

Ok cool I was wondering because I think that was the cost of our whole make up kit! And to be fair I spend well over $29 on false eyelashes a season but maybe I'm blind and not makeup savy. I can tell when my kid or any kid has on fake eyelashes but I honestly can't tell the difference between the 3d stuff and regular mascara so that's why I was surprised! But hey I don't even wear makeup so who am I to be a judge if you can tell a difference or not!

Back