All-Star Competition Schedule Input

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 22, 2010
Good morning everyone! I am trying to put together our competition schedule and am very interested in adding new events. I would love to know your favorite competitions that you have attended as a participant, coach, or parent. We are located on the east coast. Also, does anyone have any information on competitions that have been held in Sandusky, OH?
Thanks!!!

Good morning everyone! I am trying to put together our competition schedule and am very interested in adding new events. I would love to know your favorite competitions that you have attended as a participant, coach, or parent. We are located on the east coast. Also, does anyone have any information on competitions that have been held in Sandusky, OH?
Thanks!!!
we are also on the east coast and for this past season we added jamfest supernationals in indy and attended our second year at cheersport nationals in atlanta and i absolutely loved both of those competitions

Any Varsity event. They are always well run, on time, good vendors/facility, overall great events. Don't know exactly where you are, but Beast of the East in CT was very well run

But Beast of the East in CT was very well run

HA! Actually this year it wasn't so bad, but it's been pretty terrible in past years - super late and disorganized, etc. And they're actually moving that event to Atlantic City this year I believe.

one of the competitions i attended in sandusky was GLCC's very scary challenge that takes place around halloween at the kalahari resort, the competition was lacking in terms of practice gym space but its a great way for you to get your teams out on the floor early and work out any real kinks in the routine and get feedback before the real competition sets in (not to mention staying in the hotel was a great way to get all the kids to bond)

Thanks everyone. Yes, I had one year of CT events. I am always willing to give a second chance, but this is not the year!! lol.....:confused:

Nation's Choice has a 1 day event on 4/13 at Kalahari. All of the NC events allow you to custom choose several aspects of your event...awards, gifts, music, etc.

I think GLCC has a competition in Sandusky if I'm not mistaken. I'd recommend anything in Pittsburgh (biased hometown). They have Cheerlebrity there, alot of Coastal & Jam events and then also Elite, who recently received 3 Dance World Bids for this season.

Thanks!!!

I hear Roanoke Virginia is up and coming with competitions...LOL:cheering: Seriously though, I'm hoping we cross paths with you guys maybe in DC or Baltimore this year :)

GLCC does have a great one at Kalahari in Sandusky. I only went once, but it was great. Lots of fun at the comp and the waterpark if youstay there. If you don't there are PLENTY of hotels near by, and you can still buy a daypass to the waterpark. The kids loved swimming and hanging out with their friends there, and they have great discounted rates for the competition!

Back