All-Star Competition Schedule

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't even think I want to post ours- we go to like 5! I guess were the only ones:(
I'm super jealous but then again all the parents at our gym would complain if we went to that many as they already think it's too expensive!

I don't even think I want to post ours- we go to like 5! I guess were the only ones:(
I'm super jealous but then again all the parents at our gym would complain if we went to that many as they already think it's too expensive!

:eek:i'd probally would die if we only did 5 comps...maybe you guys could do more local high school comps... those are usually very affordable

I wish I lived in the US and could do this many comps! I'm on a UK college team and we only usually go to two competitions. We can't compete at most of the UK comps because they are when we're on break from school or have exams and can't use our gym for practicing :(

I wish I lived in the US and could do this many comps! I'm on a UK college team and we only usually go to two competitions. We can't compete at most of the UK comps because they are when we're on break from school or have exams and can't use our gym for practicing :(
Me too! My allstar team is going to be doing about 3 all season, plus one dance comp :( Some of the cheer ones might be big ones though which I guess makes up for it.

Me too! My allstar team is going to be doing about 3 all season, plus one dance comp :( Some of the cheer ones might be big ones though which I guess makes up for it.
I might try and get to some of the big ones to watch but it depends on when and where and how much.

That's what it depends on for if we compete there or not. We haven't decided yet.
Yeah I usually need to skip watching most of the English competitions anyway because it just costs too much to get down and then stay and watch the competition. Only competition we do in England is the BCA University one.

Jersey All Stars (Tentative)
Spirit National Championship- Oaks, PA
Cheerleading Masters- Oaks, PA
Garden State Championship- Atlantic City, NJ
Heavy Hitters- Trenton, NJ
Xtreme Jam- Trenton, NJ
Winter Tournament- Lincroft, NJ
American Masters- Inner Harbor, MD
Jamfest LIVE!- Philadelphia Convention Ctr
CHEERSPORT (emeralds[j2]royal[s4.2]diamonds[s4] only)
February 25th - Lincroft, NJ
March10th and 11th - Wildwood, NJ
WSF- Springfield, MA
The Return- Lincroft, NJ
Liberty Bell WSF- Philly
*WORLDS (sapphires[iag5]) if given a bid
you go to 15 comps a year!!?

Oct. - Courtney Turner Benefit; Clarksville, TN
Nov. 12- Country Jam (Jamfest); Nashville, TN
Jan. 28- Music City Jam (Jamfest); Nashville, TN
Feb. 4&5- America's Best; Louisville, KY
March 10&11- Athletics Competition; Sevierville, TN
March 17- Mardi Gras Competition; Nashville, TN
April 21&22- UCA; Panama City Beach, FL (This one is Sr. Teams only and I persoanlly will not be in atendance!)

definitely not as many as everyone else!!! :(

ACX :
Dec 10th-11th - Battle Under the Big Top (Atlanta, GA)
Jan 7th - Jamfest (Columbia, SC)
Jan 14th-15th - Spirit of Hope (Charlotte, NC)
Feb 5th - NCA one day (Atlanta, GA)
Feb 11th-12th - King of the Jungle (Raleigh, NC)
Feb 25th-26th - NCA Nationals [specific teams only) (Dallas, TX)
March 3rd-4th - UCF (Columbia, SC)
March 10th-11th - Athletic Championships (Sevierville, TN)
March 24th -25th - Battle at the Beach (Myrtle Beach, SC)
All Levels [specific teams only] (Atlanta, GA)
Worlds!

ACX :
Dec 10th-11th - Battle Under the Big Top (Atlanta, GA)
Jan 7th - Jamfest (Columbia, SC)
Jan 14th-15th - Spirit of Hope (Charlotte, NC)
Feb 5th - NCA one day (Atlanta, GA)
Feb 11th-12th - King of the Jungle (Raleigh, NC)
Feb 25th-26th - NCA Nationals [specific teams only) (Dallas, TX)
March 3rd-4th - UCF (Columbia, SC)
March 10th-11th - Athletic Championships (Sevierville, TN)
March 24th -25th - Battle at the Beach (Myrtle Beach, SC)
All Levels [specific teams only] (Atlanta, GA)
Worlds!

Our youth2 and jr3 teams will be at athletics that's cool! I'm going to watch for your teams and cheer them on!

Back