All-Star Confessions Of A Fierceboarder.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i secretly love the drama. i try to censor myself as much as i can, but some posters think they are higher up on the podium then others and think they can rip into anyone they choose because they think they are the king or queen of fierce board.
i laugh sometimes when people take anything slightly negative about their favorite team, and turn it into WWIII (but i do get if your actually on that team, yeah your gonna be defensive...duh...), however i hope you realize your arguing on a message forum, online, in the comfort of your own home, more then likely thousands of miles away from the person your trying to argue with, its redundant.

so i was missing the fiercechat this weekend and then i randomly remembered this story:

about 2 or 3 years ago? don't remember, but before i made my account. it was worlds weekend so i joined the f!ercechat since the boards were basically frozen. since i didn't have a board username, i just left the chat's default "guest (insert some random number combination here)" name.

some spammers or weird people kept joining the room and whoever was the admin wanted to see if they had the power to kick someone out of the chatroom... so they randomly selected a guest# and kicked them out. that random person was me. i know it wasn't personal, but i was sad and never rejoined the chat that weekend. :( hahah i'm a loser. i think right after that i finally broke down and made my own fierceboard account.
I hope it wasn't me...(I've been helping head f!ercechat the past few years as I'm stuck at home) :( Normally, we try to preface if you don't respond as a normal person (as opposed to a lurker), we might kick you (as a systematic troll removal).

In our defense, those people were WEIRD. AS. HECK. One year (was it last year?) we had creepy alien guy, we have a normal amount of weirdos asking for nude pictures..it's awkward sauce.

And y'all think WORLDS is fun :p

I hope it wasn't me...(I've been helping head f!ercechat the past few years as I'm stuck at home) :( Normally, we try to preface if you don't respond as a normal person (as opposed to a lurker), we might kick you (as a systematic troll removal).

In our defense, those people were WEIRD. AS. HECK. One year (was it last year?) we had creepy alien guy, we have a normal amount of weirdos asking for nude pictures..it's awkward sauce.

And y'all think WORLDS is fun :p

i think it was you and maybe cheerislove8 LOL :p don't worry, no harm done! but when you guys said you were choosing me i was going to say something and then i was like wait, what do i say "hey, you don't know me because i just stalk the boards but don't kick me out" haha. looking back now, it's funny. but that weekend i was like "oh no, they already hate me!"

i think it was you and maybe cheerislove8 LOL :p don't worry, no harm done! but when you guys said you were choosing me i was going to say something and then i was like wait, what do i say "hey, you don't know me because i just stalk the boards but don't kick me out" haha. looking back now, it's funny. but that weekend i was like "oh no, they already hate me!"
Hey everyone-
If you hide on fiercechat this year, we'll make a secret code word so we'll know you're a lurker and not just somebody creepy (if you choose not to use your username)..

I feel sad still :(

I feel massively out of the loop- what's fiercechat? (I feel like this is something I should know and I have a fear that I'm going to get cow'd for posting this...)

I feel massively out of the loop- what's fiercechat? (I feel like this is something I should know and I have a fear that I'm going to get cow'd for posting this...)
I think it was a chat forum similar to AOL instant messenger. Didn't think was still around though

It used to be a feature on here where you could chat (like AOL instant messenger) with board people. It got disabled due to slowing down the system. It's also what we call the chat room for Worlds..it was hosted on F!erce's website. Hence F!ercechat.

Back