All-Star Confessions Of A Fierceboarder.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

* LOVE High School Cheer, but CAN'T STAND IT when it comes into the All Star Section on here! Makes my blood boil and I don't know why!

all my shimmy's are from pictures or uniform threads
90% of the time im online im always in the allstar section
8% of the time im in the random area
2% of the time im in the 18+ section
... i didnt realize there was other sections until about a year ago
i had i think 2 accounts? before the first one i couldnt figure out how to start posting or why it wouldnt let me post anything :oops: and the second one i didnt like the username so i just stopped posting.. i also posted some not so great thinks about the now livermore gym when i first joined the boards cause i was really angry with what was going on amongst the old gym owners after that i stopped posting for a bit read and then i guess here we are

CONFESSION: I am still embarrassed from when I posted this and wasn't sure why everyone was posting witty responses and getting a zillion shimmies for it. It honestly took my DAYS to figure out what I did so wrong.
e3ujyny6.jpg

The first time I saw a picture of Starshiptrooper on Maddie's FB like page I was confused. I'd totally been expecting him to look the same as Charlie Sheen... All because of his avatar when I first joined. ☺

For once, in the history of fierceboard, I know something nobody else knows and I'm not telling :D

There are plenty of times when people post things (new and old- there are some 'veterans' who haven't gotten their ish together yet either :p), and I have to remove my hands from my keyboard so I don't say something back (particularly if it involves referencing the team THEY like as a way to get them to stop being obnoxious). That's not fair to that team to be fodder for anger..

For once, in the history of fierceboard, I know something nobody else knows and I'm not telling :D

There are plenty of times when people post things (new and old- there are some 'veterans' who haven't gotten their ish together yet either :p), and I have to remove my hands from my keyboard so I don't say something back (particularly if it involves referencing the team THEY like as a way to get them to stop being obnoxious). That's not fair to that team to be fodder for anger..

:banghead:

so i was missing the fiercechat this weekend and then i randomly remembered this story:

about 2 or 3 years ago? don't remember, but before i made my account. it was worlds weekend so i joined the f!ercechat since the boards were basically frozen. since i didn't have a board username, i just left the chat's default "guest (insert some random number combination here)" name.

some spammers or weird people kept joining the room and whoever was the admin wanted to see if they had the power to kick someone out of the chatroom... so they randomly selected a guest# and kicked them out. that random person was me. i know it wasn't personal, but i was sad and never rejoined the chat that weekend. :( hahah i'm a loser. i think right after that i finally broke down and made my own fierceboard account.

I avoid basically all emojis on here except for :) and :rays:. Only two I can use confidently and not feel awkward about it. I blame iPhone emojis for this.

I avoid basically all emojis on here except for :) and :rays:. Only two I can use confidently and not feel awkward about it. I blame iPhone emojis for this.
When I'm on my iPhone (0r anything that isn't here) I want the Fierceboard emojis, and when I'm on Fierceboard I want my iPhone emojis...the struggle.

Back