All-Star Confessions Of A Fierceboarder.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My mom was uploading my project to a flashdrive and it said Kingston as the name, so I said "Mom, this isn't fierceboard." Oh course she got confused by my refrence to kingston since she doesn't FB

Another confession: I know the dance portion to my daughters routine!.....and she and I will perform it on the living room. I mess up on purpose sometimes just to make her laugh. (no videos will ever be posted of this of course. My wife is under super-strict orders that its not to be captured on video)

I love this. I coach but my (much) younger sister still cheers. My dad acts 100% disinterested, but after every performance he's all "Her leg was definitely the straightest in those heel things!" and "Did they score better on flips than that other team?" and "So, were their stunt parts harder than everyone else's?"

It makes me laugh. Go cheer dads! Admitted, proud ones and shy, closet ones :cheering:

I used to write one vague paper and then tailor it to each course. One year everything related to Freud... Another broadcast law. The teachers never talk to eachother in college.
what a great idea!!! I might mention this to my soon to be college student.

Confession #... idek
whenever I get an alert that says "____ quoted your post" I get really concerned. Moreso in certain threads, or if I know I said something that could be offensive. Sometimes I avoid looking at it because I don't want to be attacked. :wasntme:

If I quote a post I try to shimmy it, just to avoid the person being quoted this kind of anxiety.

Sabotage? Dang, gotta get to my computer to check that one out. Curse you tapatalk and your limited of emoticon ability.
I see nothing. :sabotage:
maybe my computer is confused. I saw it on my phone (the text version) and so I came on here to see it... but nope :(

This is my daughter's senior year. She won't be cheering all star next year, and I confess, I think I will miss it more than she will. I am already going through the lasts of things. Last time in Indy, Last summer bash, Last everything... I may cry more than her at her last competition.

Back