All-Star Confessions Of A Fierceboarder.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I detest seeing athletes trained at gym get their skills that qualifies them to be "recruited" or to be placed on super teams at other gyms, then snub their old gym or coaches in social media like they never taught them anything.

Last one. I am not now nor ever been a member of the teal army. However I was glad the first year they won Worlds - if for no other reason that they would finally be quiet about being the underdogs. Which they have not....lol.
YES TO BOTH OF THESE. SHIMMY X INFINITY.

Confession time again.
tumbleyoda is on my top ten list of favorite posters. He's wise and gives me hope about my own aspie, who is currently talking to me incessantly about his theories of why the apocalypse didn't happen. But he won't speak much, if at all, to others.

Yoda, I'm one of your biggest fans <3

-I don't tell any of my cheer friends about this because then they'll read all of my opinions and hardcore judge me... Lol
-almost all of my shimmies are from worlds 2012... Expecially the memes thread
-I probably erase and retype everything I post about 8 times before I actually post it, if I even end up posting it...
-I avoid posting stupid questions that are obvious and getting bagged on for it because theres always that one person that never fails to ask what I was thinking...
-I'm terrified to change my avi because I think people won't know who I am
-I wish I was recodnised more on here or people had something to associate me with... Like JustAMom with her :eek: or the cat girls with their cats
-I want to win a fierce board award:rolleyes:

I recognize you with some of the threads I see

cupieqt - between him and my daughter we could have some truly amazing conversations that no one would get but us. When she and I get off in our own little convos her mother gets so exasperated at us - rofl.

The biggest blessing to me was not being raised to feel sorry for myself because I was noticeably different than the kids my age. It was definitely harder and I struggled much between bullying, not being understood, no friends, depression, suicidal thoughts, etc. Suffice it to say it was a challenge heaped onto other challenges would be an understatement. But through grace I am making it. Different is good! I am working a job that allows my Aspie struggles to be less noticeable. My bosses understand and support me totally for which I am eternally grateful. This has truly allowed me to bloom where I have been planted and to adapt better.

If we ever meet I would love to hear his theories! New Orleans is her home and she has been debating looking at a principal position in Baton Rouge.

-I really judge hard on whether I'm going to shimmy a post. You'd think it actually cost me money to do it rather than having a limitless supply.

-I'm always amazed that anyone gets any kind of thrill out of meeting me. I've had a blast getting to meet people and most of the best friends in my life were met through cheerleading.

-Just because I rip you in a post doesn't mean I won't buy you a beer. If you're old enough. And not a woman OR my wife doesn't mind.

-In addition, if you will logically defend your position (whether I agree or not), you will have my everlasting respect.

-I love trolling the Newbie forum and playing around with those guys. Most are good sports.

And Tawne! I just loved them and they always had good views about things... sure people cause drama every once in awhile but that's life. I miss reading what they had to say.
Stupid question--- Is lakerfantlc's name Tawne? Just to clarify haha. I thought lakerfantlc was SO sweet!

- I expected Fierceboard to be WAY cattier than it is (not meant to be a pun but funny nonetheless)

- I don't tell any of my girls I am on here, consider yourselves lucky.

- I write every post out and then go read my emails before posting it, then usually change it three times before it goes up.

- I thought AS cheerleaders were mean concieted B's... until I got here now I love them & I'm consistently amazed at the support that everyone gives each other (most of the time).

- I could probably sit next to you at a comp and would NEVER say a word, I hate meeting people in person and am nervous y'all won't like me.

-I was amazed when I got 1,000 shimmys. I never even thought I would get to 100

-Most of my shimmys are from the design your own uniform thread or the *instert season* new uniforms thread. I guess I just really like uniforms?

-I hope my people generally like my posts and don't find me as one of those annoying posters.

I keep my real identity under wraps only a few people on here know who I am in the real world. (I'm not really Hello Kitty).
I get giddy inside if one of the "well known" posters shimmy me. I felt kinda embarrassed typing that.
Sometimes when I'm on the boards on my phone my "non-cheerleader friends" will ask me what it is and I'm just like -____- nothing...
No one from my gym knows me on here.
In the Uni thread I can only post if I like a uniform because what I'm thinking if I don't like it is just too mean to post and will probably have profanity.
I usually shimmy any post from a CEA poster.
CSP could post about boogers and I would shimmy it.
I feel like I've won a prize if you get to see a video in the new video thread before it is made private.

I, too, censor my posts a lot...

-I've now seen 4 confessions threads pop up... FOUR IS ENOUGH. If another one pops up...:mad:

-Fierceboard has made me more involved in the "cheer world." I've started telling myself "If I get my full, I'll make the drive to the closest gym with a L5 team during my senior year" even though it probably won't happen. This place makes me miss it more than anything :( I wish I didn't have such high academic expectations for myself and I would do school and allstar...

-I just got a laptop, so you're about to see a lot more posts from me.

-When I get 0 shimmies on a post, I find myself wishing I could delete it. and this is from someone who doesn't get that many shimmies... but if i don't even get any, I feel like my post is stupid and/or made someone angry.

krystynakrez really does call me Wendy...no one ever understands, which I find funny

I look nothing like Wendy Williams, and didn't know she was from NJ until TealFan gave me my avatar.

I have no idea how I have 3x as many shimmies as posts, but I had to turn off my shimmy notification.

Some of my closest cheer friends have been met through the board, and all reincarnations of it.

I censor myself on here. You really don't want to know what I think about some of the threads or posts on here.

I wish cheer2win would come on here and share her stories. There's a whole new generation of posters who haven't heard the craziness.

Back