All-Star Confused About Levels.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Are we also going to be turning this thread into a fried food cookbook? I need to know whether I should dust off my meme folder or not...

As far as I know, my team is the only team that's level 5.3: Stingray Allstars - Brick. And yes, I got the follow. [emoji6]

... we're not eligible for Worlds, but we should be.

Sssssooooo Rays has a 5.3? Please tell me you're joking. I can't handle another division...much less a random division from a reputable gym.

Also random rant: STOP MAKING DIVISIONS! Teach kids/athletes to be all-around, not "oh you're good at this one thing but not another, we'll just make something so you can do what you're best at." That's not how life works! You apply for a job that requires you be great at A,B, and C but you're only good at A and B; guess what?!? YOU DON'T GET THE JOB! It happens. Stop making excuses for athletes. If I (not me personally, but many kids these days) know I'm good at stunting, but not tumbling, but I know they'll make a team/division for me, what's the incentive to work on tumbling?!? None. I'll say it YET again: NOT EVERYONE CAN WIN.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sssssooooo Rays has a 5.3? Please tell me you're joking. I can't handle another division...much less a random division from a reputable gym.

Also random rant: STOP MAKING DIVISIONS! Teach kids/athletes to be all-around, not "oh you're good at this one thing but not another, we'll just make something so you can do what you're best at." That's not how life works! You apply for a job that requires you be great at A,B, and C but you're only good at A and B; guess what?!? YOU DON'T GET THE JOB! It happens. Stop making excuses for athletes. If I (not me personally, but many kids these days) know I'm good at stunting, but not tumbling, but I know they'll make a team/division for me, what's the incentive to work on tumbling?!? None. I'll say it YET again: NOT EVERYONE CAN WIN.

No they don't and there's no such division. There is a brickrays Twitter that's just for fun or like a joke

Last edited:

Someone made a Brick Rays 5.3 Twitter as a joke. There's also one from Twist & Shout (Pearls I think?). It's not a real division, it's kinda like how people say they're on RetiredKatz once they stop cheering.

Back