All-Star Connecting My Mac To The Tv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 27, 2011
hey guys , I want to see if there is a way to connect my mac to my tv so I can watch cheersport on the big screen! Has anyone ever done this with a live stream?

There's a cable you can buy from probably any electronic store that connects it to the back of the TV. I've done it to watch Worlds!

Apple Tv 99.99 at the apple store...thats the only way I know how to
AirPlay from Mac to Apple TV won't be available until the summer when Mountain Lion (OSX 10.8) gets released.

To answer the OP's question. There is a cable that can be purchased at an Apple Store, Target, Walmart, Best Buy, etc. That can connect through the Mac's Thunderbolt/Display Port to a TV using HDMI, DVI, or VGA. Hope that answers your question. :)

You can get a cable that you can buy at best buy, well its two cables. Check to see if your tv has a VGA port. Its the same port that monitors on computers have. Then all you have to do is get a VGA cable and an VGA adapter cable for your mac. In total it should cost around 40-50 bucks. Its so worth it, I have a wireless keyboard so I can surf the web from the comfort of my couch. If you do end up getting it and if you have an iPhone I also suggest getting an app called "control" it allows you to control your mac from your phone.

and yes, it depends on what kind of TV you have. hopefully a newer one so you can hook it up via HDMI or VGA

Back