All-Star Costa Rica Uca Partner Stunt 2013- Your Jaw Will Drop

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They were amazing in person to see! So skilled and excited when the whole thing was done, it was what cheer is all about!

What place did they get?
they were exhibition ... had they been competing they would have beat every US group hands down.
I have a lot of respect for stunt partners like this. everyone thinks coed tops have to be these itty bitty girls. well she is not that little and he is also not that big. BODY CONTROL. that's all I have to say about that

they were exhibition ... had they been competing they would have beat every US group hands down.
I have a lot of respect for stunt partners like this. everyone thinks coed tops have to be these itty bitty girls. well she is not that little and he is also not that big. BODY CONTROL. that's all I have to say about that
They are simply amazing. What I would give for half that stunting ability..

Holy Moly Cannoli..

Although I have a QUICK question- does Puerto Rico (at ICU) compete as it's own country, or do they compete for Team USA- I know they have this weird territory thing going on with the US and aren't a state, but I wasn't sure if they meshed in with us for that or not.

they're great! the handstand tricks are phenomenal.

question - i don't really follow college all that closely... but i noticed she really doesn't hit any body positions other than 1 heel stretch. is this common? not discrediting her - i seriously could not even do a second of that routine. just wondering if that's part of the scoresheet or not in college?

Back