All-Star Craig El Arrested For Stealing From Gymtyme Ga Families

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am not sure if you are new to ICE or not, but you should refer to the social media guidelines in our handbook and follow them because this is ridiculous. ICE has worked really hard to improve relationships with our other Northern Illinois gyms and this kind of stuff doesn't do anything except destroy the work we've put in to do so.
She's already indicated that the gym has been made aware of her posts. My thought is that if it was a violation of social media policy they have already discussed this with her. Do you not have a gym policy about whose job it is to enforce the policy?

I'm confused, does your handbook say threatening other parents is ok? Am I misunderstanding this quote from your post , "... if she's getting threats and the like saying she's going "to be destroyed" one might say - hey - take a step back and look at what you're posting." It seems as if you're siding with whatever nutso is even making threats regarding a children's sport, surely I'm mistaken.

No. Her initial posts were removed. Based on the responses thereafter they appeared to be gossip or non-factual in nature. That is what is not acceptable with out gym. Then she posted that indeed, she did not have facts and she's getting a lawyer, etc etc. This is why I suggested she review the handbook before she continues to post. I thought that would be assumed -- re posting further.

Then I was called a bully.

Fun Story.

No. Her initial posts were removed. Based on the responses thereafter they appeared to be gossip or non-factual in nature. That is what is not acceptable with out gym. Then she posted that indeed, she did not have facts and she's getting a lawyer, etc etc. This is why I suggested she review the handbook before she continues to post. I thought that would be assumed -- re posting further.

Fun Story.

I was just wondering about that statement you made. Not the entire 'fun story'. That's ok though, it's clear to me what's going on. (Dozen years under my belt so far)

Fun Story.
You were called aggressive, not a bully
Edit...unless more than one person called you out. Hard to keep up.

I am so confused...I started reading this about an unfortunate situation in Georgia...then suddenly I am thrust into some sort of Chicago turf war?! My ancient, addled brain can't handle this much confusion. ;)

Listen, I can't put a "tone of voice" through a message board and I think we all know that. If you interpret my tone as "aggressive" I don't know what to tell you. That's your interpretation.

I hope you all enjoy your popcorn and have a nice day. ;)

Last edited:
Back