Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What kind of uniform tops do u have

• Crop tops

Votes: 30 66.7%
  • Full tops

Votes: 15 33.3%

• Total voters
I am of the opinion, each gym for itself. The USASF can set a guideline, for example 2 inches below bust and 1 inch below belly button. However, we should not decide what to wear. I am a firm believer that the USASF should be about safety. It's not like its in the uniform business. Same as music, of its allowed on the radio then it should be allowed in the routine. It should not be a moral compass. As for certain moves like hip thrusts, lets have a clear set standard if we are gonna do that. The USASF has to be careful about setting moral guidelines, not its function. It's a nasty business when dealing with moral guidelines, what is and isn't acceptable. Same thing with makeup, glitter etc. if its a safer issue, fine, if its "demeaning", by whose standards? Who are we to decide what is and isn't right for women? Title IX founders are killing me with that, saying not a sport because of glitter? I know plenty of athletes who are women and wear makeup because they choose to! My daughter is one and she wrestles. Let the gyms decide what they want, if the parent doesn't like it they go somewhere else. Lets just stick with safety. Leave the uniforms and makeup to the people who make them.

This post is verified by Chad Mulkey!

We went full top last year for the first time. They are sublimated, and I like them much better than the old crops. I thought I would hate it until I saw them on the floor. They are pretty much universally flattering and look sharp on the floor.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Our juniors and peewees have full tops, seniors crop tops.
I like college croptops but these new flattering material for allstar...no

We have full tops. I feel that there is no need for my 6 year olds to be wearing crop tops.. and Crop tops do not look good on everyone. Everyone has a different body type and as a gym we don't want our kids to feel uncomfortable.
This year we are looking into new uniforms for our senior team it will be a full top up with mesh overlay over the stomach, similar to a crop top, but it isn't as reviling

Back