All-Star CSG Super Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Platinum Atheltics Day 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXIaUj_Y4ts

If you notice, Day 2, we made several changes compared to Day 1 to try and max out scoresheets:
We added two opening stunts traveling over a person
We added Toe Touch two to fulls vs. just two to fulls
We added a non level 5 basket during running tumbling
We added an extra section where the WHOLE TEAM does kick double baskets
We added everyone doing a helicopter
We added everyone inverting out of pyramid instead of doubling

The above changes made the following difficulty changes (Day 1, Day 2)
Stunts: 12, 13.6
Jumps: 11, 14
Baskets: 10, 15

Ua and cc cheered us on all weekend they were amazing. I love seeing all 3 small sr ag teams b so close and sweet. I will pOst some great picts of all 3 teams when I get home and off of the iPad. Thank you again.

It was nice to see PINK in front doing the UA chat with us before Legacy went on. It shows the respect we have for each other. Congrats on your Paid bid!

whoever said the thing about Trilogys Day 2 performance Thank you:) We were so excited! That was the best we have ever performed!

does anyone else have videos??
if so please post! im anxious to see
all the ultimate,
ice
greenbay
and i saw platinum, but does anyone else have any videos?

I don't know about lightning but they already have a paid.
And just informed that pink was ahead of platinum by a good amount. Soo..

I heard that Lightning had to requalify for their paid bid-I'm not sure about the details, maybe they had to because of a major roster change. However, it appears that this info may not be really accurate because based on the scores posted here, ICE Lightning had the highest score (8.56) and should have received one of the paid bids. I did read back through the posts but someone feel free to clarify or correct me if I'm wrong.

I heard that Lightning had to requalify for their paid bid-I'm not sure about the details, maybe they had to because of a major roster change. However, it appears that this info may not be really accurate because based on the scores posted here, ICE Lightning had the highest score (8.56) and should have received one of the paid bids. I did read back through the posts but someone feel free to clarify or correct me if I'm wrong.

They were announced at CSG as already competing at CSG with a Fully Paid Bid - So I am guess whatever you heard was inaccurate. I beleive ICE had ALL of their Level 5 teams at Cheersport so really they have 10 alternates to choose from if they have roster issues!

It was nice to see PINK in front doing the UA chat with us before Legacy went on. It shows the respect we have for each other. Congrats on your Paid bid!

OH YES WERE THERE!! Yall were there for us day 1 and day 2! The girls have really done a great job of getting to know each other cheering each other on and just being great friends! LOVE THIS!! Great job everyone!

They were announced at CSG as already competing at CSG with a Fully Paid Bid - So I am guess whatever you heard was inaccurate. I beleive ICE had ALL of their Level 5 teams at Cheersport so really they have 10 alternates to choose from if they have roster issues!

As I said, I'm not sure of any specific details. Roster issues was one reason floating around out there but not substantiated, and I'm thinking that the roster issue is inaccurate. I was hoping someone had more accurate details about this, especially because it would seem that my information IS inaccurate. This is the reason why I'm reaching out there, if anyone can clear this up, please feel free to correct me.

Back