Music Custom Mix I Did

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thanks! I would love to hear your thoughts on my mix.

Clean mixing... Transitions need work, but sometimes transitions work because of what's going on in the Routine and I don't know what the routine looks like. Also... I have a rule. Never put words on top of words unless their part of the mix. Don't put voiceovers on top of other words in songs. Your beats need some EQing and you need to build up sections. I want to feel what's going on. Feel me?

Clean mixing... Transitions need work, but sometimes transitions work because of what's going on in the Routine and I don't know what the routine looks like. Also... I have a rule. Never put words on top of words unless their part of the mix. Don't put voiceovers on top of other words in songs. Your beats need some EQing and you need to build up sections. I want to feel what's going on. Feel me?

I think I understand, when it comes to EQing how do I accomplish that in acid pro, I'm guessing it would be done prior to rendering the file?

Thank you everyone for your feedback..

I think I understand, when it comes to EQing how do I accomplish that in acid pro, I'm guessing it would be done prior to rendering the file?

Thank you everyone for your feedback..

It depends on your Acid set up. You will def EQ while you mix. I EQ all 175-300 tracks when I mix.

The Eq button should be on your track controls. To the right of your Track name. It may be green with a verticle rectangle and a horizontal line going through middle. Click that and your track eq should pop up.

Goodluck!

Back