All-Star Cute/funny Cheer Stories

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The time my niece threw a BHS in her Level 1 pass!

She had just started hitting it last week in privates so she in all of her 5 year old glory thought she'd "impress" her coaches by just adding it in at the end of her RO BWO STEP OUT.

She throws it and smiles just as big like "look at me!"

We all look on in almost horror. lol.
I was at a JamLive comp when a level 3 team was performing. Last pass had beautiful tumbling until she went for her final tuck, which started in a laid out position and then started to twist. Once she was half way around it was like she remembered oh crap, I'm on my level 3 team, and she tucked out of it and landed facing the opposite way in a squat/on her butt. The funniest part was the look on her face when she got up and when she she ran in to base the middle prep of the pyramid directly after and she mouthed to her basing partner I JUST THREW A FULL.....

I was like well, kinda.

This last year at NCA we were waiting for one of our teams to go on, my cp's whole team was sitting waiting. My cp was on the outside of the crowd and I see this cute little girl in a uniform start to inch towards her. Pretty soon I see the little girl talking to cp. My daughter thought she was just the cutest. She was asking, are you from California Allstars, with these big eyes. Then her friend comes over too and starts asking her questions.

I love the minis. Their cuteness is always off the charts.

This last year at NCA we were waiting for one of our teams to go on, my cp's whole team was sitting waiting. My cp was on the outside of the crowd and I see this cute little girl in a uniform start to inch towards her. Pretty soon I see the little girl talking to cp. My daughter thought she was just the cutest. She was asking, are you from California Allstars, with these big eyes. Then her friend comes over too and starts asking her questions.

I love the minis. Their cuteness is always off the charts.

I love the minis they are so cute I always like to be there when minis are on a cheer really loudly becaue I love even if im not from their gym it just shows good sportmanship and they are cute as heck

One day at school I decided I would do a toe touch to show off how good mine was to my other cheer friends during commons time. I did it and pulled my legs up as high as possible. Right as I did it, my school uniform khaki school shorts ripped right in half down the butt. I definitely learned a lesson about trying to show off.

(Thank goodness it was at the end of the day and I had a jacket to wrap around my waist)

My step sister and I are best friends. She's a flyer/base and I was a backspot. We did a warmup lib, after she took a hiatus from flying, w a front spot and it hit just fine. We took away the frontspot for a second time, then she completely bailed and elbowed me in the face, giving me a big black eye.
Some girl told the whole school that we got into a big fight and she punched me in the face lol

My freshman year I cried probably at every competition. Literally. But at districts, we would have moved on to regionals but a girl who had a solid backwalkover for two years, competed it and didn't kick over at the most important comp of the year, and we got a penalty that pushed us to seventh place. We were supposed to place second.
546547_442792455750763_1453145471_n.jpg

I cried like that in front of everyone for hours. People still make fun of me for it today hahahahha

ETA: OMG huge pic! Sorry!

The other day we were stretching our minis, and one of the like 3 year olds said, "The other day I saw a midget at Walmart." And we just kind of laughed it off and said, "yeah?" And she responded with, "Yeah, I don't like midgets." Another one chimed in with, "They're little people! They're like witches!" And it made no sense but I started doing everything I could not to crack up, while my boss just politely said, "They're people just like you and me!" I wanted so badly to point out that those minis were little people too.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

This one time, at cheer camp.....
A girl from another team put her shorts in the microwave and started a fire.

I once convinced my coach I microwaved a can of soup...he yelled so much and when he opened the microwaves and realized there was no soup in there he yelled even more... I am an evil child;)

When CP was 7 she competed in her first competition. After the team before them performed, there was something white on the floor. After some time, a judge came out with a handful of paper towels. It turns out that it was a pad. I've always felt sorry for the girl who lost it. She must have been humiliated, but it was so funny.

my coach told me this story yesterday. 2 years ago our tiny team was performing and it the middle of the routine, one of our girls starts staring at something on the ground at picked it up, and picked up a few more and runs over to my coach and gives her a handful of bobby pins!! she went right back to her spot and we won the division and high point! :)

I've told this one before but in San Diego a couple of years ago this little boy on what was either a mini or tiny team lost his shoe pretty much at the beginning of the routine and he was horrified and couldn't go on. He was crying and the coach was trying to get him to keep going. Eventually he just went to the front of the stage and the coach hugged him, It was too cute. I was actually crying for him!

My coach told me a story once:
Her team was competing and her teammatesband aid fell off. In Michigan doing full team splits is a thing (lol), and when she went down into her splits she Put the bandaid in her mouth to avoid a penalty from leaving it on the mat. Soooo gross but so funny

Back