OT Cute Packaging

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Jul 4, 2012
I saw this today & thought it was too cute not to share. I don't really know where to post it. I was considering sharing on the 18+ board just because I know a lot of parents of cheerleaders will get more of a kick out of it (my mom & her friends sure did).

Anyways, if anybody comes across cheerleading packaging in unexpected places please share! Seeing this just made my day :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I went to look up cheerleading cakes and was overwhelmed by the number of creative ideas people have come up with. Have any of you guys had cheer cakes?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || MEOW

I went to look up cheerleading cakes and was overwhelmed by the number of creative ideas people have come up with. Have any of you guys had cheer cakes?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || MEOW

I have made cakes in our team colors for kids who came to practice on their birthday. There was a trend starting that kids would not show up on their birthday so I "bribed" them with a cake. And since decorated cakes with fondant and everything are not very well known here they were thrilled and my bribery worked :D.
They were basically simple chocolate cakes with chocolate ganache and a simple fondant decoration (with a little bit of glitter added). So nothing spectecular - but everything kids love.

I have made cakes in our team colors for kids who came to practice on their birthday. There was a trend starting that kids would not show up on their birthday so I "bribed" them with a cake. And since decorated cakes with fondant and everything are not very well known here they were thrilled and my bribery worked :D.
They were basically simple chocolate cakes with chocolate ganache and a simple fondant decoration (with a little bit of glitter added). So nothing spectecular - but everything kids love.
What's not to love about that? I would have definitely showed up and I was a very entitled kid when it came to my birthday. I pretty much viewed it as a national holiday because I NEVER had to go to school. I didn't even have to beg to stay home, my parents just let me. It wasn't until my sister started school and I noticed that she got to stay home on my birthday too that I realized something was up. Turns out I was born on Martin Luther King Jr. day. I'm such a genius. As for baking. I have cheer cookie cutters that I use every chance I get. That's about all I can do in the kitchen.

These sound super cute! Any pictures?

Back