All-Star Cutest Little Flyer Ever....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Used to be a fairly famous model (Victoria's Secret, Sports Illustrated, etc), now she's an actress. She's married to Andy Roddick (retired tennis player and all around hottie)

So this little girl is related to her?

Stepping in (because I'm guilty) but I do this because it keeps all my kids pics in one place for friends and family. If they use it, I can easily look up pics of her that I didn't save. I thought it was silly until we did it for our wedding and I could see everyone's pics that I otherwise missed. I don't want my kid to be a celebrity, I just want to have picture of every single thing she does... ;)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Are you doing the email thing as well? If not,I highly encourage it! I read about it once and started a email for my cp when she was about 14 and would send little random things she said,stories she told me,bad/good days,how she survived things,she never thought she would,photos,quotes,funny things,just all of the things us mom want to remember forever and then gave her the password this year;she loves it and said it is the best gift,we ever got her. I actually suggest this for any parent,newborn or grown,it's super easy & free and one of those amazing gifts,that will last forever! Plus, you have another spot to back up all of those adorable baby photos!

I do feel that that was risky, but Michael did it so that the kid could wave to the crowd below, not b/c he wanted to scare anyone.
The child was an infant with a blanket over his head, and he dangled him for maybe like 2 seconds. Not enough to wave, even if he was old enough too. It was a little weird and I don't really think he meant anything by it either, but I don't think he was doing it for the kid to wave.

The child was an infant with a blanket over his head, and he dangled him for maybe like 2 seconds. Not enough to wave, even if he was old enough too. It was a little weird and I don't really think he meant anything by it either, but I don't think he was doing it for the kid to wave.

it was weird. like Rafiki holding Simba up on top of the cliff for the whole jungle to see the new prince lion. except MJ just dangled him frighteningly with his face covered.

poor kid to this day is known as Blanket.

FinalMikePlayingWithBaby.jpg

This one is also relevant. :)
This one is perfect. It's funny because it's true!

Back