All-Star Cuz We Are Family

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

27xm8ig.jpg

UA monarchs and GBE pink =]

ef56w.jpg

Green Bay Elite Pink, UA Legacy and Cheer Command Rockets (small senior 5 teams from illinois) at worlds 2011

Ya.... I had to buy mine seperate. I asked Mamarazzi and she said that's how it set her up:)

jenee_12 - can you change the setting so you can buy more than one ticket? I clicked the link and it won't let me change the quantity. These raffle tickets should be like Lays Potato Chips - can't buy just one:D

The paypal help guy said that the only way to do that is with the "Pay Now" button link on a website. Admittedly, I'm FAR from a paypal expert, so if there is a way to increase quantity, please, for the love of Pete, let me know!

I just did a seperate PayPal donation for the full amount. I hope that's okay.

That's fine :) Thank you!!

Updated the paypal, so you're now able to buy multiples!! Amazing what you can figure out if you just look, Mama...

Mamarazzi I've just done it now (I couldn't find the other thread that I posted in so I thought I let you know in here instead). Best wishes to you and Littlerazzi, I hope you reach your goal quickly :).

Mamarazzi I've just done it now (I couldn't find the other thread that I posted in so I thought I let you know in here instead). Best wishes to you and Littlerazzi, I hope you reach your goal quickly :).

Thank you so much! I'll definitely keep y'all posted!

Please everyone go buy a chance at a stunt stand and help us help Mamarazzi she is so awesome and would be first in line to help you:) Little Razzi has worked so hard to go to Worlds !!! 5 dollars is a good chance at a great prize and so little to help her get to FL. Thank you