D2 Help Please

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes, sorry, typing on a cell phone. In some cases, if a gym turned down a bid and it was awarded to another team, or if there was an error with the bid reveal, there would be some teams that I didn't know about because they were not included in the reveal.
Yes that was what I was asking. For some reason I thought Summit bids weren't passed down. But thank you.

Thank you The Road to the Summit! I always follow your posts....soooo helpful and informative! Love the bid reveal updates!
So if there is only 1 team in your division on sunday (finals) who would they compete against? Has this ever happened?
If there is only one team in the Wild card round, the team will compete on Friday and then move to Finals on Sunday. If there are two teams in the Wild card round, both teams will compete on Friday and then move to Finals on Sunday. If there are three or more teams in the Wild card round, the first and second place team will move to Finals on Sunday, and the third place team will move to the Semi-Final round.

Back