All-Star Dan Olvera Joins Greensboro All Stars As Tumbling Director

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

DJ

Dec 14, 2009
4c6fa8f1-dcbb-ba2e.jpg

I'm so confused.

Maybe my lack of sleep is getting to me, but who is Dan Olivera?

Wow.. I don't really know anything about the inner workings of the two gyms anymore but my initial response is definitely surprise! I was an athlete who switched from GAC to CEA (a very very long time ago when they could possibly be considered rivals..) It has saddened me to watch GAC somewhat in the shadows the past few years, so hopefully adding this tumbling expertise will be to their advantage! Good luck!

this makes me sad for everyone at CEA, but happy for GAC. I know Dan watched me grow up, and was one of my first tumbling coaches. One of the few coaches I actually trusted tumbling with. GAC has really been in the shadows, as hejcheercoach said,compared to when they were considered rivals, and I guess this will just be a good boost for them! I know it probably took all his might to not stay at CEA, seeing as he even used to cheer there, but good for him.Will love seeing him in that gross old Athletic Championships hat that he always wears, with a Greensboro shirt on! love that coach and he will be a blessing for GAC! ;)

Back