OT Dance Moms: Miami

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Mar 23, 2010
With the premiere of this tonight, I figured we should make a new thread to discuss and keep the two different shows/information from getting confused.

Okay go! :)

This far not a fan at all.

Also the Victor guy more then likely got the show to come to his gym because he was on So You Think You Can Dance.

I was very disappointed.. it just doesn't catch my interest at alllll like the original Dance Moms. I just find it kind of boring. Maybe it will get better? But I feel like if it keeps going this way, it won't be renewed.

I've missed the last couple episodes of dance moms but just saw this one premiere today and I actually liked it! The moms are a bit much though and I like the other moms way better. But I like the coaches so far and the 2 little ones with the "tango" were so cute. Omg the look on the girl's face as she was yanking the trophy away ... her mom is so crazy though, completely living through her daughter. I'm curious to see how the next episodes go

Hate all of the moms. But that is one fierce little dude. I already know he is my favorite dancer. I like the coaches as well. I guess I just like there style of dance more, I mean I am a top gun fan so that makes sense. But those moms are insane and if I could just cut all those scenes out then I would and it would be perfect

I refuse to believe that they expect us to believe that Hannah and Sammy are "rivals".

Okay so I rewatched the episode.. and the one thing I do like better about their dancers is they actually take time to let their body finish a move, as opposed to Abby's dancers always seem like they're onto the next thing before finishing the previous thing (like the judge at the Joffrey told Maddie, her body never seems to finish a move naturally).

Okay so I rewatched the episode.. and the one thing I do like better about their dancers is they actually take time to let their body finish a move, as opposed to Abby's dancers always seem like they're onto the next thing before finishing the previous thing (like the judge at the Joffrey told Maddie, her body never seems to finish a move naturally).

yes!! I was thinking the same thing about Maddie not finishing a move.

Still undecided on this show. If it does go further over the top than the original I will loose interest (same way I couldn't get into any of the other Real Housewives shows after the OC one.)

Ok call me a ***** but Abby and Sammy are hysterical. "We are pretty and we have money." um if you had so much money wouldn't your kid have a real bedroom? Abbys room has glass paned doors! That a dining room or office converted to a bedroom!
Look that's fine. I really don't care, trust me, I really don't. But don't put it out there that you "have money" if you don't m'kay?

Ok call me a ***** but Abby and Sammy are hysterical. "We are pretty and we have money." um if you had so much money wouldn't your kid have a real bedroom? Abbys room has glass paned doors! That a dining room or office converted to a bedroom!
Look that's fine. I really don't care, trust me, I really don't. But don't put it out there that you "have money" if you don't m'kay?
they do have money, and they have a lot of it.

Back