OT Dance Moms: Miami

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Finally got a chance to watch and i will say i love it! nice to see actual teachers TEACHING and not yelling. the moms are a bit much but i will definitely be tuning in again!

Then why all the complaining from dad about the cost of dance?
couldn't tell ya, i am not friends with these moms like i am friends with Christi so i don't get the inside scoop like i did with the other dance moms but i did meet them once while at a competition with Chloe and Christi.

This far not a fan at all.

Also the Victor guy more then likely got the show to come to his gym because he was on So You Think You Can Dance.

Oh my goodness!!! I could not remember where I had seen him before and was wracking my brain! Thank you sooo much for keeping me sane!

Oh my goodness!!! I could not remember where I had seen him before and was wracking my brain! Thank you sooo much for keeping me sane!
Yeah I don't really watch that show either, but I read online that he was on season 6 I think. I want to say he was a finalst or made it really close to the end. I guarantee it is the only reason this gym got a spinoff.

The kids are better trained dancers and they have better teachers, but the reason no one can really get into this group is because they were literally cast together. Unlike the original Dance Moms where the girls/ moms had been together for years and are friends (all except Cathy, who is Abby's friend), this group was strictly picked by the producers. Also none of the kids, except maybe Lucas, are the best dancers in the studio. Also the kids are snotty to each other and the mothers never joke around, it's always business. While in DMP, the kids are sweet and loving towards each others and the moms are friends. As much as Melissa may get on our nerves, she has never told Holly that 4th place is an embarrassment...

I still can't get over when Jessi (at least I think that's her name) straight up yanked that trophy out of the other girls hand (Hannah, I think) and her mom didn't see a problem..

I think Kimmy is my only favorite on the show, except maybe Hannah. I don't think they are even close to the Pittsburgh girls in terms of technique. Maybe it is just the way they edit the performances but it seems like Sammy and Lucas are the only ones I've seen perform a proper turn sequence. And again they were not even close to Maddie or Chloe. Has any of the Miami kids competed against Abby's kids in solos?
I prefer Abby's (Gia's) choreography over the V&A's. All of the Miami performances are very Mia Michael's (which is fine) and I have yet to see them compete in lyrical or acrobatics. (Unless they did this week because I havent watched this week's yet).

I think Kimmy is my only favorite on the show, except maybe Hannah. I don't think they are even close to the Pittsburgh girls in terms of technique. Maybe it is just the way they edit the performances but it seems like Sammy and Lucas are the only ones I've seen perform a proper turn sequence. And again they were not even close to Maddie or Chloe. Has any of the Miami kids competed against Abby's kids in solos?
I prefer Abby's (Gia's) choreography over the V&A's. All of the Miami performances are very Mia Michael's (which is fine) and I have yet to see them compete in lyrical or acrobatics. (Unless they did this week because I havent watched this week's yet).
they actually competed against Abby's girls at the competition with the joffrey scout in Michigan i believe? Maddie won and Kimmy placed 3rd or 4th and Chloe 5th after she forgot her routine. ALDC and STARS have very different styles (if you couldn't tell haha). the group routine from stars placed 1st. stars is not about the turns and the leaps and the flips. Abby has always been into the "tricks" because they score well. with a routine like the one i posted of Kimmy she does not need turns in there. she can do them i am sure but it is so powerful without them. that routine is better than most of the ALDC routines we have seen on the show. if you have ever seen Mia Diaz on youtube she is a stars dancer.

Back