OT Dance Moms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I just finished watching dance moms now and I can tell you this will be crazy season. And how can Sophia Lucia be on ALDC. I tought she is from Cali

I just finished watching dance moms now and I can tell you this will be crazy season. And how can Sophia Lucia be on ALDC. I tought she is from Cali
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Sophia Lucia. I think she is just guest starring not actually going to ALDC bc yes she lives in Cali and goes to SDDC (San Diego Dance Center)

While I am sure I will keep watching, this season is already wearing thin on me and it is just one episode. I will say though that the new dancer is exquisite to watch and I love that her mom is a seasoned no-drama dance mama who does not play into their nonsense. I hope they keep them around.

cheergirl4444 any inside info for us for this season?? Aren't you the one who knows Kristi personally?
Yep that is me! i have quite a bit of information about this season and i will say it is going to be absolutely nuts, i dont know if i will be able to watch all of the episodes. Abby has let the fame go straight to her already big head and it is not pretty.
for the people wondering about Sophia, she will be on 3 or 4 episodes this season so far. she might come back for a few more but who knows? she is an amazing dancer and the girls adore her. from what i have been told she is a sweet sweet girl and her mom is very nice.

Yep that is me! i have quite a bit of information about this season and i will say it is going to be absolutely nuts, i dont know if i will be able to watch all of the episodes. Abby has let the fame go straight to her already big head and it is not pretty.
for the people wondering about Sophia, she will be on 3 or 4 episodes this season so far. she might come back for a few more but who knows? she is an amazing dancer and the girls adore her. from what i have been told she is a sweet sweet girl and her mom is very nice.

What about Brooke and Paige...are they REALLY gone or will they be back??

I thought Abby was painful to watch last night... The hair, the make up, the eyelashes, and the horrible "I'm famous, I can do what I want" attitude... Yikes. I hate to say this, but I hope the show gets cancelled soon so these girls can return to a normal life and knock Abby back to reality. Get over yourself girl. No shimmys for you.

What the heck happened between last season and this one? Last night was so heavily scripted it seemed more like a soap opera than a "reality" show. Christy was being a HORRIBLE person to the new mom and was beyond catty...nothing like the "favorite dance mom" she was last season. I would have had the same reaction to those hens that she did "I'm not the coach so no I won't go save your precious Suzy's spot in the group dance...grow up and get a helmet!" It was almost painful to watch.
There was so much that made me mad...love Mackenzie but she is 9 (the same age Maddie was when the show started) really you still can't remember choreography? Maddie is still ending every dance with the "hand on the shoulder as I stare longingly into the distance" pose...Nia still is having timing issues...come on.
AND I can completely understand why Abby was so ticked off at the kids...Kendall and Maddie should have been the only ones that got solos this week because they showed up during the summer. Think of how mad we all get when half our cp's team peaces out for the summer?
Did like the Leslie's blow up...funniest part of the whole night...how do you justify leaving kids in LA? "Because I wanted to!" lol

cheermommaRN you are right. a lot has changed between this season and last season! i do agree, Christi was a bit over the top this episode but it wont get any better through the season. Abby is nasty and Christi is nasty right back.
Mackenzie is actually only 8. she also learned the solo in 2 days so forgetting it isn't that surprising for an 8 year old. Also ALL of the kids were at the studio during the summer. not just Kendall and Maddie. The show and Abby may have made it seem like they are the only ones who showed up but that's just not the case, even Brooke and Paige were there.

It seems like this season is not gonna be as good. The less drama and script the better all I want is to see them dance. But I'm beyond excited to see Sophia with ALDC for at least a few episodes

Back