All-Star Dartfissues Using Visa

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 18, 2010
Anyone else with a VISA debit/credit card having a problem with purchasing the subscription? I couldn't get it to work all weekend, something about VISA not authorizing the charge because it's not a safe site? Very disappointing, I have no other card to use:(

(And, yes, the money is in my account lol)

Some credit card companies won't allow it because the company is from Switzerland so if you do not do much online stuff with your card and/or do not do a lot of business with companies in other companies, they'll block it/decline it for your safety.

(Yes it happened to me)

Some credit card companies won't allow it because the company is from Switzerland so if you do not do much online stuff with your card and/or do not do a lot of business with companies in other companies, they'll block it/decline it for your safety.

(Yes it happened to me)

:( I had a subscription last year, and didn't have any issues at all. Would they take like PayPal or something? lol

I didn't have this problem with Dartfish, but have had the problem with other web purchases. If you call the 1-800 or 1-888 number on your account, they can usually help you and will put through the charge.

I didn't have this problem with Dartfish, but have had the problem with other web purchases. If you call the 1-800 or 1-888 number on your account, they can usually help you and will put through the charge.

Exactly. A lot of card-issuing banks will, for safety reasons, decline a transaction if they have any doubt that it's legit. If you call their customer service, you should be able to work it out with them, and they should have the ability to remove the flag on the transaction and let you run it again.

Latest posts

Back